New Bean Drop

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks bro. You have family or you serve?
My father, grandfather and both my uncles did. I was supposed to im sure, but i ended up in the coal mines raising a daughter instead. She is getting ready to grad 4th year at SIU,, so i guess that was my calling..
But i have mad respect for are warriors. It is a national tragedy how we treat our military and veterans. Not all of us, but a loud mouth majority..

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
My father, grandfather and both my uncles did. I was supposed to im sure, but i ended up in the coal mines raising a daughter instead. She is getting ready to grad 4th year at SIU,, so i guess that was my calling..
But i have mad respect for are warriors. It is a national tragedy how we treat our military and veterans. Not all of us, but a loud mouth majority..
Thank you sir, it's a pleasure to have served for people like you.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
No thank you! And i look forward to maybe some beans in the future. I got some crosses of the Purple Urkle that im messing with now,, which i seen you had a couple too.. So what do you think of the urkle crosses?
Nspecta actually did the work. I had done the same thing years ago before I started really breeding for real. I also just ran some and they are fucking awesome. You want a cookie killer strain? This is it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nspecta actually did the work. I had done the same thing years ago before I started really breeding for real. I also just ran some and they are fucking awesome. You want a cookie killer strain? This is it.
Awesome.. thanks for the feed back

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Great list loompa as always.
Just gotta say though the name boysenberry is already taken by bodhi.i know it's only a stupid name but I know you of all people know the stupid arguments that can arise from such a situation although to be honest I don't think bodhi would care too much

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The hills have eyes we used a highly productive afghani crossed to our Frost berry blast which is DJ Shorts breeder mother to his blueberry line crossed with the White and underdog genes in it to compliment the blueberry. Expect large yielding massive resin right coated buds.
Oh that sounds right up my street so it does.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Great list loompa as always.
Just gotta say though the name boysenberry is already taken by bodhi.i know it's only a stupid name but I know you of all people know the stupid arguments that can arise from such a situation although to be honest I don't think bodhi would care too much
Fuk, I had no idea. And I respect the fuck out of bodhi, I'll have to think up a new name. Thank you keeping me up to date.

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

I have always heard fantastic things about all your work. After reading this thread I'm just going to have to see for myself. Thanks for spreading your dedication and love for the plant to the people. Blessings!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Fuk, I had no idea. And I respect the fuck out of bodhi, I'll have to think up a new name. Thank you keeping me up to date.
Without a doubt a gentleman's reply..
We got an Officer and a Gentleman. :)

MrMouse

MrMouse

She is a plant we found that was smuggled into us from friends deployed in Africa. They shipped them in bundles of vanilla beans, hence the name. But it is earily strange that the plant we found has strong vanilla terps.
Wouldn't it be amazing if plants had the ability to interact with other plants, or in this case, even with a dense quantity of seeds, to the point of affecting the plant's DNA? There's the legend of Strawberry Fields and other anecdotal accounts.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wouldn't it be amazing if plants had the ability to interact with other plants, or in this case, even with a dense quantity of seeds, to the point of affecting the plant's DNA? There's the legend of Strawberry Fields and other anecdotal accounts.
Wow

Latest posts

Top Bottom