New beans from sannie hitting the bay

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These will hit the bay sometime tomorrow, been super busy..

Recovery Haze
Cheeseberry Haze
Anesthesia
Jack Hammer
Killing Fields F2
Herijuana IBL
Sannies Jack F6
Jack Hammer F2
Shack F3
Jackberry F2

S

Sway

herijuana IBL? really? i might have to get me a pack of them :)

E

easypleasie

This is the news i've been waiting for! Thanks Logic!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These will be listed tomorrow for sure, i have been overloaded bigtime with work this past 10days.....

E

easypleasie

Figured you were super busy, Logic. With all the auctions, orders and maintaining your own grow and business, you've got your hands full! We appreciate the work! I think you deserve a day off when things settle down. At least a dip in the pool :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These are all listed now on the bay :harvest:

S

sannie

Yeah
Lets rock the house :smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

greetz sannie

E

easypleasie

I'll be running some of your gear for sure, Sannie. Thanks for sending in more goodies! I'll be picking up a few different strains this time around. Really appreciate the awesome prices!

Would love to see the Blueberry Indica and/or Blue Diesel here sometime. I prefer to buy through thcbay as i'm comfortable with their payment system. But i'm extremely happy with the current selection of Sannie gear :) Got any interesting crosses in the works? I'll have to check out opengrow to see if you have any projects going on.

Thanks bro!

R

randalika

arr damn, i already spend too much money the last 2 months :D
really would love a pack of sannie's jack and killing fields, will try to scratch up some money for these. anyway - big up sannie, love what ure doing. :)

all the best
randa

Latest posts

Top Bottom