New beans!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Just heard from Loompa and he's been busy at the bean mill!:rock I hadn't heard from him a while so i hope i heard him right when he said sumpin about-

Moondawg F1's- Chemdog 91 x oldtimemoonshine
Headband S1's- the real original diesel#1,daywrecker
and i thought i heard headband x OG kush?We talked for a couple hours so i know he'll have a $40 phone bill! LOL! I think he'll chime in here soon and let the cat out of the bag.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Will these be for sale here Mota ?

G

Guano

Shit...just when I thought I was done buying beans:giggle
Better make room in the fridge

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
:clapping I can see them now:cool0010:

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Yep, Ive poked my head out of my cave to see what was up..lol and yea, Ive been alittle MIA lately. Been taking a little breather and with all the heavy fed preasure up here in humboldt, Ive been laying low. Im still keeping my head down until we see what obama is going to do with feds in medical states, but Ill be around.

Ill be sending to mota this week some
Headband x og. Ive got about 30 packs im dropping off. Im also about 8 weeks away ( just in time for this years outdoor season) from sending in some Chemdog x otm.

I also wanted to just clarify some things for everyone out there.I know this is gonna come up, so Ill address it first. The headband I have is very very special. Shes not the 707 cut. Beyond that...I dont know anything. Is it the same headband that is referred to in the Chemdog family drama? Dont know. I had always assumed it was THE headband referred to by Jason king, but with so many cuts of everything popping up, who the fuck knows. But what I do know is Ive grown alot of herb over alot of years, and this HB cut for whatever it is, grown properly, goes to another level. The only herb Ive found that parralels her are hazes, and those you gotta go 14+ weeks generally to get that next level thing going on. So Ive kept her for years. Found her in april 2005 before Chemdog even started to dominate the boards. When I got the cut at the time I had no idea what it was. Then jason king came out with volumn 3 and I saw 2 pics of HB, one flower shot and one dried nug . My cut looks extremely similar to the flower pics in the cannabible and the dried herb looks Identical to the dried herb pic in the cannabible and at that time in history, thats all I knew, and that I had obtained a cut named "Headband". Thats the story and thats all I know.

As far as the Chemdog cut I have, like Ive said before, was obtained from some connections in oregon. They are a crew that used to run together on the dead scene during the late eighties and on till jerry died. Did they obtain the cut on tour? I dont know. I cant say its the one from the stories at all. But I cant say its not, just that...I dont know. It came labelled as Chemdog from a group of people not connected to anything online. Other than that...its special enuff to keep her around. And she is a stellar preformer outdoors, which is another reason she holds alot of weight with me. She still comes in in the first week of octberish, but the final herbs are so resinous and gooey. Shes seriously heads and tails above trainwreck, mist, afgooey, mr nice, hashplant, GDP, purple trainwreck, fake bubba and any other commercial clone circulating around humboldt and ran outdoors. So Ive kept her and shes proven herself over and over again. I did run the moondawg outdoors and indoors last year, and the outdoor was stellar. Needless to say, Ill be growing her again this year.

I also just need to mention that what one person thinks is dank, is swag to someone somewhere. Everything is relative to your experience. Both these cuts above are predominanttly sativa heady highs. They both can cause sweaty palms and severe choking/coughing. They will elevate your heart and get it pounding. For some, this is not good, especially those with severe anxiety.

Now thats all said, hope you enjoy:)

A

akaKGB

That Moondawg cut sounds sick! I will be checkin the auction daily in anticipation lol

D

doggystyled73

So happy to hear all this.. i've always wanted to try headband

F

FastForward

Yaaaay! Niiiicey nicey!!

Also, Mota & Loompa - skype is your friend :) (secure afaik and free, so no more $40 chats!)

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

WOW!!! I can't wait to get my paws on some Chemdog x OTM!!!

Will be patiently waiting!

B

Blackbird

Well, I guess I will be saving up to try and get a few of these beans, they sound great!!
Peace
Blackbird

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
This makes me happy to hope I can get some of these soon:clapping

B

BaffledMonkey

This site along with its respective breeders really is offering up some gems, makes me want to rig up the grow tents again.
Peace
Baffled

hubcap

hubcap

this place rocks!

much thanx to the militia
and logic ! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! !!!

Top Bottom