New Bigger Tent

• Thread starter BudsAlive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Hi all , so I'm getting the hang of this growing lark, SO I'm getting a bigger grow tent 😁.
I am looking to upgrade my lights ,so my new tent is 120cmx120cmx200cm .
Your opinion please, which system would you go for . Mid range prices, .

Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

Light wise if I was spending money now it would be on a set of Samsung top bin cob led lights, hard to get hold of in the UK and dear but you won't have to reolac lamps and they run cool.

I'm running CMH with blurple LEDs but if I was to buy now it would definitely be cob led.

Mars do one on eBay, sp250 looks decent. Had success with there blurples and never had an led die in me. They have a profile on here. The mars ones you can get easily in the UK...

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hi all , so I'm getting the hang of this growing lark, SO I'm getting a bigger grow tent 😁.

I would suggest two 240w quantum boards with the LM301b or H chip. You'll find many threads here where this subject has been thoroughly discussed.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@BudsAlive , I'd like to recommend 2pcs , which is our top seller in 2019.
SP250, 240w, with 734diodes, coverage is 60cmx120cm at bloom, and 90cmx150cm at veg, 2pcs perfect match 120x120cm area. With IR&UV, more sunlike, better for plants growing. The thick heat sink, help better cooling. Removable adjustable Meanwell driver, IP 65 waterproof, the great quality of build, you and your plants will love it.

Light wise if I was spending money now it would be on a set of Samsung top bin cob led lights, hard to get hold of in the UK and dear but you won't have to reolac lamps and they run cool.

I'm running CMH with blurple LEDs but if I was to buy now it would definitely be cob led.

Mars do one on eBay, looks decent. Had success with there blurples and never had an led die in me. They have a profile on here. The mars ones you can get easily in the UK...
@Beadlesprout69 , thanks for your interest to Mars Hydro. We have special sale for light tomorrow, 20th at at 2:00AM EST, 10%off, add "THC" coupon 13% off, limited quantity, don't miss it. 😉

Beadlesprout69

Beadlesprout69

@BudsAlive , I'd like to recommend 2pcs , which is our top seller in 2019.
SP250, 240w, with 734diodes, coverage is 60cmx120cm at bloom, and 90cmx150cm at veg, 2pcs perfect match 120x120cm area. With IR&UV, more sunlike, better for plants growing. The thick heat sink, help better cooling. Removable adjustable Meanwell driver, IP 65 waterproof, the great quality of build, you and your plants will love it.

@Beadlesprout69 , thanks for your interest to Mars Hydro. We have special sale for light tomorrow, 20th at at 2:00AM EST, 10%off, add "THC" coupon 13% off, limited quantity, don't miss it. 😉
As of yet, I cannot afford, I will probably be purchasing 8 of your sp250s at some point.

That is unless you release one that is even longer than the sp250.

Keep up the good work at Mars LED. My blurples keep shocking me. The buds on some of my plants this grow rival the 315w CMH I'm running.

One day,one day!

Beadle

Latest posts

Top Bottom