New Blue Diesel

• Thread starter auldone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
auldone

auldone

Whats good Farmers? Auldone from the Pacific Northwest. I've been around some of the MMJ forums for 5 years or so but now pretty much hang out at 1 certain site. On that site, I had seen that one of our Top members was showing off some grows from that site, so here I am, checkin out The Farm...

I grow in a 2'x4' closet with a 400w CMH but will be moving in a few months and the grow op will change, big time.

So I have 2 New Blue Diesel from Breeders Choice. A Purple pheno and a Green pheno. Both got 4 weeks of 18/6 before flip. The Purple pheno was transplanted and topped about 10 days or so before flip. The Green pheno was tranplanted and topped on the same day as I flipped. It had not shown any signs of sex by that time so I said F**K IT! Well it was a Girl and is becoming one chunky Bish! These pics were taken last Wednesday @ 44 days in...

The Purple Pheno followed by the Green Pheno...
New blue diesel
New blue diesel 2
New blue diesel 3
New blue diesel 4
New blue diesel 5
New blue diesel 6
New blue diesel 7
New blue diesel 8
New blue diesel 9
New blue diesel 10
New blue diesel 11
New blue diesel 12

donmekka

donmekka

Very nice I have been playing with some F2 new blue diesel's colors are amazing everything from black purple,blue,pink and reds all greasy as hell!

sixstring

sixstring

yeah man I came here looking for aforce and never left lol,and yet that fuckers gone still :(

Drifting13

Drifting13

Pull up a chair and sit a while, auldone. Welcome to the Farm. Some fine looking ladies you got...

Top Bottom