New BOG Seeds Advertisement

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

What do you think of the New Ad with our pics?

Bog seeds 2013 thcbay ad w book

Last edited by a moderator:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks, I chose the pics but Mrs. Bog and Payaso helped get it arranged just so.

Soon my seeds will be up on THCBay!!! :)

I am probably not being polite if I talk about other places here because Logic has been so kind to invite me and give me this forum.

He made me a Mod on the staff right away. This site is full of a lot of my friends now and Mrs. Bog and I really like it here. Some things are different and I like it better.

THCBay shows you a lot of info and how many packs of each strain are in stock.

For the first time my seeds come in Breeder Packs that I packed with my most choice seeds instead of having them packaged by others.

The new Breeder Pack design has been used for our first drop here in honor of our coming.

Nothing has changed over at the other stores for some time but they are safe and reliable as ever. Most people get their seeds and when they don't I can get them resent.

I have found all the places I have worked with to be honest and desiring of continued business.

We made the packs recognizable. ;)

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have grown your gear for a very long time now. I have never been disapointed in any of the strains I have grown. I have 2 SL in veg now. 1 in COCO and 1 in soil. I normaly use soil..The one that covering the pot has been trasplanted to a larger pot. Both have been topped.
DSCN5484
DSCN5485

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks guys...Hammerhead is a good friend of mine who has demo'd many of my strains.

Please give this man all the respect he deserves.

Great growers make my genetics shine for all to see. Did any of you see IC's Grow of the Year winner? Pure Knowledge Sour Bubble in 30K smart pots? Seeing is believing...Bog

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Love it! All the classic lines you've become so well known for. In fact, I'd forgotten just how much work you've done until seeing that reminded me, and it turns out I've got some crosses made with your genetics, notably that lovely LSD.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

This site will be the first to have my Original LSD on sale in some time. This more sativa strain has been out of stock for years now. Sour LSD has been out and around for awhile now but a lot of people wanted the old version.

The reason is to fold. Yields are HUGE especially outdoors. It is very mold resistant but takes longer to finish than most of my strains. Indoors it can be flowered small and still get big so it's a productive SOG.

Potency is really very high and all on the sativa Head Smasher Headband type. It's trippy like the Soma NYCD in it. The high is intense, soaring and like a magic mushroom. I don't know how Master Soma did it but he is a very spiritual breeder who I greatly respect.

LSD is my Lifesaver crossed to Soma NYCD. Lifesaver is SubCools JCB x Bogbubble.

Thanks SeaMaiden...you seem very nice. :) Bog

Latest posts

Top Bottom