New BOG Seeds Drop - January 2014

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motz

The Old Lifesaver seems better outdoors as far as yields and mold resistance.

It isn't discontinued and will be restocked later this year. For indoor growers and outdoor growers in dry warm areas sour lifesaver has the same genetics at it's core.

This release will be the last of the Lifesaver for awhile...
thanks Mr and Mrs B ,I appreciate you guys

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I am talking to Logic about getting a larger order of SB seeds sent.

People trust this site, Logic and me both and we want to make more available asap.

Please accept my apology for this difficulty in obtaining my Sour Bubble seeds.

I told Logic they would go fast again but I have plenty more to send.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yeah but it could take a few weeks so please be patient and try something else.

The Sour Bubble has been getting great reviews at some other sites and I have a smoke report that doesn't get much better over at IC.

Lots of people want them and I bet some guy bought several packs planning a big grow or to resell at higher price.

I have plenty so it's just a matter of a little time. Everything else is in stock now.

Well there are a few old strains not available anywhere. Grape Punch or Sweet Cindy or Sour Boggle but the Sour Boggle should be ready in a month. You should see them!

Maybe a pic to come in a new thread... ;)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Yeah well it's only fair to help pay for this forum by buying seeds at the Bay...

You may get lucky and get eleven seeds instead of ten on all the new drop seeds...

I could have charged more so give Logic his due. Eleven seeds for eighty bucks is a fair price.

P

poohdo

Got lucky and grabbed a couple packs,thought they were going up on a later date. Grew the SB (bx4 I think) sometime ago, lost the mama and been wanting to find another mom ever since. Thanks BOG/Logic for making it happen.To those who did not get them this round, they are worth every bit of the wait and price.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Try Sweet and Sour Cindy, Sour Lifesaver or Sour LSD and you will be in for a treat...

Latest posts

Top Bottom