New Bog Seeds Drop May 2014...Sour Bubble, Sour Boggle and Sour Grape!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I don't want anyone to miss the chance to get the new Sour Boggle seeds and the Sour Bubble seeds have gone fast in the past so if you want either don't be slow. More Sour Grape too.

Thanks to the Farm and Logic...thanks to all our customers. :)

These Sour Boggle seeds are the new IBL version and they are quite fresh.

As usual all new packs are breeder packs of eleven seeds. Bog

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Frostynugman, I would take a look at our CATALOG thread. Descriptions of all of our strain will give you more information. And Pictures!! I'm sure BOG will let you know what he thinks, so I will let him answer you. Thank you!

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Here you are BOG, these are the strains coming!!! May our little babies grow and flower well for you!!

May 2014 Drop DSCN5593

Disclaimer: My Own Opinion
Intention and Intuition are two ingredients for a successful grow. Ladies, get out there and grow!! If you are married, BOTH of you should grow together. The Ying Yang of growing really exists. Both have good intuitions and give different incites to the grow. Work together and see your grow thrive.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Ok...fasten seat belts please... ;)

There is going to be a race to grab the Sour Bubble!

As far as the Sour Boggle? Grab some of these new beans. The buds are tight and it's some real bubblegum goo.

Just a few Sour Strawberry left but I have more to send next month. New Bogglegum has also been finished so plenty more of those to come as well.

We will be out of Lifesaver for about six weeks and then they will be done too.

I have been churning out seeds one crop after another and sour bubble sells so fast I have to do a batch every year. The current batch and the previous batch have been fully tested and the results are in gang.

Get some. Bog. :)

I guarantee you wont regret it...

O

Organicyumyum

I don't want anyone to miss the chance to get the new Sour Boggle seeds and the Sour Bubble seeds have gone fast in the past so if you want either don't be slow. More Sour Grape too.

Thanks to the Farm and Logic...thanks to all our customers. :)

These Sour Boggle seeds are the new IBL version and they are quite fresh.

As usual all new packs are breeder packs of eleven seeds. Bog

I know this is off topic, but any chance you will ever be making beans of Sour Dubble? That cut is in my top 5 of all time, so it sure would be nice :) Not sure if you've gotten a chance to run the cut I'm talking about, but it is a special plant indeed.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I have the original cross beans I made at least ten years ago but don't know if they would germinate.

Try my sour LSD if you like sour Dubble. Not the same of course but similar.

Everyone thinks sour Dubble was a cross or sour diesel and sour bubble but it was soma NYCD and sour bubble so the name is a misnomer and I didn't name sour Dubble even though I have gotten credit for creating the strain.

I did make the first cross seeds and gave some away at an EarthDance many years back...

Top Bottom