New Boot On The Farm

• Thread starter Sylo Johnson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sylo Johnson

Sylo Johnson

What's up guys. Wanted to take a moment and say herroooo! First time I'm really investing into a grow and taking it seriously. Dabbled before, was missing a lot of the key factors (like a place for a veg room and a tent lol). Looking forward to learning as much as I can from the vet growers on the farm and glad to be here!

Sylo Johnson

Sylo Johnson

@akstoner Yea buddy! Already in it. Honestly I looked at alot of the available forums, what sold me on creating an account here is the abundance of info! So much available. It's like drinking from a firehose.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Welcome and happy farming!!!
And yes, indeed, this site is like a treasure chest with lots of friendly people ready to help out whenever they can.
I'm sure if you do a grow journal with lots of details, people will guide you into the right direction if you run into trouble.
Anyways: have fun with your grow!
Peace! :party1:

Sylo Johnson

Sylo Johnson

@Ooopsi Thanks! I plan on getting some photos of technology progress soon. Everyone will get to see the build-up and progression of the room and set up. Super stoked!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up guys. Wanted to take a moment and say herroooo! First time I'm really investing into a grow and taking it seriously. Dabbled before, was missing a lot of the key factors (like a place for a veg room and a tent lol). Looking forward to learning as much as I can from the vet growers on the farm and glad to be here!
Yoda welcome matt

Funny you mentioned a fire hose,,,,,,, Because your going to need a fire house to put the fires out happening up in here...... LOL :fire::fire::fire::fire: Welcome to the Farm!!!!

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome aboard the the good ship thcfarmer; big Ooh Rah back brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom