New breeding project

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Well I am converting flower rooms into pollination rooms to help increase production. I am also going to seed my whole outdoor crop this year and so there will be some serious dank and new lines popping. My question for you all is..... What are you all most interested in?

I plan on filling my indoor room and all my ourdoor with Underdawg mother cuts. I have a choice on how to go about the initial phase of breeding. I have two Ideas, first I can reverse the Triangle Cut and hit her to the Underdawg. Or I can work a nice male from my BX2 line and hit the underdawg again. What do you guys want to see?

We are also going to continue working on my BB x Underdog OG which as you old timers know, I did the initial F1 5 or 6 years back and they were phenominal. I get hit up everyday to start working that line into perfection. And that BB is DJ Shorts actual BB mother breeder he uses on his BB line to make beans, so rest assured sees the real deal.

The Abomidable Snowman will be worked, but she has a little work that needs to be done. There are some gems in there for sure, but there are still some more sativa lanky phenos thast all need to be bred out. But expect a nice variation with some very special plants popping up, you will have to pheno hunt with this stock until I can refine it more.

I also have some OLD SCHOOL genetics that I intend to bring back. I have my UD x Vietnameese Black, I have Chemdog D x Columbian Gold, I have a few other sativa goodies if anyone is interested in me working some sativa bloodlines.

We have our Silver Bubster that is a great representation of Bubba Kush which will be worked this year.

In the course of the year we have also acquired some old school genetics, like The real Cough, The real Old school BB cut floating in the early nineties predating DJ Short, also got a hold of the Daywrecker cut, also am acquiring the old school early nineties Afghani that smell of pine tree sap, not thios sweet sting ghani phenos which is all you see these day. We also acquired that super dank Durbin Poison pheno floating around which is super dank. Also have a few other very very promising cuts on there way which will blow all your minds. All these genetics are of the older school varietals as my main goal is to introduce old school genes back into the gene pool after amsterdam fucked up all the works and bottleknnecked and inbred everything. Its time to introduce the word dank back into the weed conversation and it is coming folks.

Any and all opinions are welcome and would love to hear your input.
Can you give me some insight as to what phenos you have seen in the bubster that you felt were keeper potential? I am just learning how to properly work lines!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Thats very generous of you. And I think Id like to take you up on that. I do know the current Lumbo Im working with is highly inbred with little to no variation, but it is still great ganja, but to introduce into the same line reefermans love potion might bring back more of those lumbo traits. And of course Ill hook you up fat for helping out and contributing to what we are doing. Hit me up in PM and we will talk.

Loompa:)
Hooking people up fat is an understatement. Ya know just when i feel comfortable in my abilities, i read these threads and realize i need a guru mentor to learn from like you rockstars that prove thru action what your knowledgebase holds! Truly found my home in the arms of loompa farms!

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Lol, Actually we were talking about the male used in the original Yeti OG line guys... Loompa has never publicly stated what it was, but if you read above said he has let enough slip that an old timer or good sleuth could figure out what he crossed into his Headband... My guess was Petrolia Headstash only because of what he said about the strain.

UMMM ACTUALLY NOT. I’m talking about the male used in Forest Fire in regards to the Yetti Plant bx, that freak used. I was just speaking on what Texasjack had said Andy.

Now Texasjack Freak Never said anything about how loompa came up with his male. Careful of what you put out there. Actually can you give me the site in a pm, I love to reference things for myself, I can also give you freaks website where he has described all his strains.

@texasjack
Now could you be speaking of GODDES OG? (with rascal genetics and must took it for, the forest fire discription)? Again I have never seen freak describe loompas male
"Goddess OG"
This is a cross I made in the fall of 2010, that I had very high hopes for, and she came through with bells on. I used some stored Empress Kush pollen and dusted a couple of Raskal OG's I had going from seed. I had no idea if this was going to even work as it was my first time using stored pollen, but I guess it was fine. The offspring are quite a magnificent hybrid.These plants tend to stay on the lime or light green side. They will get bushy if topped, and will frost up nicely starting about week 4 and continue as they swell. Plenty of frosted trim for extracts. They are usually finished about 63 -68 days. but can go longer for a more narcotic effect, as almost all my hybrids do. The taste & smell is a sour chemical, bathroom cleaner smell, but has a great expanding smoke after curing.
Lol,Yeah the Headband Bx.. yeti OG k...Cabin Fever used it in their Forest fire and said the male used in Loompas yeti og k was raskals og k. I'm an oldtimer w good sleuth so maybe I hit the bulls eye lol...only loompa can tell us.

Makes sense to me only swerve and rascal had og males at that time that I know of.

Only Swerve and rascal had OG MALES at the time, and you say you are an oldtimer??? What about ORGNKID and his stalk, and I could be wrong, but I never heard any of the two breeders speaking of males.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

If you know which male was used let the farmer's who spend 100's on your product's in on the linage to have them playing a guessing game is childish and Irritating.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Check the thread your in. We are talking about the male used in yeti. You and one other poster mentioned freak. None of the rest of us care about freak or the strain your talking about. Sounds like u have no info reguarding this thread.
UMMM ACTUALLY NOT. I’m talking about the male used in Forest Fire in regards to the Yetti Plant bx, that freak used. I was just speaking on what Texasjack had said Andy.

Now Texasjack Freak Never said anything about how loompa came up with his male. Careful of what you put out there. Actually can you give me the site in a pm, I love to reference things for myself, I can also give you freaks website where he has described all his strains.

@texasjack
Now could you be speaking of GODDES OG? (with rascal genetics and must took it for, the forest fire discription)? Again I have never seen freak describe loompas male
"Goddess OG"
This is a cross I made in the fall of 2010, that I had very high hopes for, and she came through with bells on. I used some stored Empress Kush pollen and dusted a couple of Raskal OG's I had going from seed. I had no idea if this was going to even work as it was my first time using stored pollen, but I guess it was fine. The offspring are quite a magnificent hybrid.These plants tend to stay on the lime or light green side. They will get bushy if topped, and will frost up nicely starting about week 4 and continue as they swell. Plenty of frosted trim for extracts. They are usually finished about 63 -68 days. but can go longer for a more narcotic effect, as almost all my hybrids do. The taste & smell is a sour chemical, bathroom cleaner smell, but has a great expanding smoke after curing.

Only Swerve and rascal had OG MALES at the time, and you say you are an oldtimer??? What about ORGNKID and his stalk, and I could be wrong, but I never heard any of the two breeders speaking of males.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Check the thread your in. We are talking about the male used in yeti. You and one other poster mentioned freak. None of the rest of us care about freak or the strain your talking about. Sounds like u have no info reguarding this thread.

You know what, you are right. This thread is indeed about LOOMPA, however to what I originally replied to, had to do with a YETTI MALE used in a Cross that another breeder made. Using Loompa’s Male Yetti. But to stay on course of Loompa then fine.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

If you know which male was used let the farmer's who spend 100's on your product's in on the linage to have them playing a guessing game is childish and Irritating.

Agreed, I don't understand making us speculate when they can easily say what the lineage is. Whats the point of withholding information?

Green Dot

Green Dot

Black domina... That's what I taste in the yeti... And the potency adds up from that too.

Well that's pretty awesome. Lots of breeders tie their favorite clone to ancient genetics that they will then breed out to stabilize their favorite clone into a seed line.

Jj from top dawg used an old afghani to work the chems
Swerve used an afghani as well
The source genetics is using a pre soviet afghani to re work the uncirculated og

rawman

rawman

Local outdoor humbolt strain thats hardy and good for your guys climate outside... Was that not it? I thought u told sticky, I forget though

Nvm I see the answer right above me now, started from the first page. Lol

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Black domina... That's what I taste in the yeti... And the potency adds up from that too.

Well that's pretty awesome. Lots of breeders tie their favorite clone to ancient genetics that they will then breed out to stabilize their favorite clone into a seed line.

Jj from top dawg used an old afghani to work the chems
Swerve used an afghani as well
The source genetics is using a pre soviet afghani to re work the uncirculated og
In your guys fields of expertise have you noticed diff techniques to ( work) these lines? If so which method is the safest most efficent way to work a select strain for these traits?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Loompa, I am sure his is project that would be a few generations out, but I would definitely like to see a cross using the Chemdog D x Columbian GOld and the UD x Vietnamese Black. That would give a serious sativa buzz with some newer flavors adding in that fuely funk. I am sure within that cross you would be able to find a few phenos that finished in the 10 week range.

You keep referring to the desire to create a Haze type line, have you looked into Metal Haze at all? It was a project Dutch Flowers had worked on some years back. I have never worked with the line myself, but the intent of the project was to create a true Haze that could be grown indoors and flower in a 10 week window. I am not sure how easy it is to source the Metal Haze, as I myself have never even seen samples (though the difficulty finding it may be due to the lack of interest in Haze varieties in favor of OG varieties). But if you can source some seeds or a cut, it could be worth trying to breed with.

I personally love Haze varieties and would love to see you work a Haze based line. Think of the possibilities of a UD/Haze cross. There could be some wonderfully hazy varieties with a bit of citrus and fuel funk.

I would also love to see you work the hell out of that Daywrecker cut. A cross of your UD with the Daywrecker would be unreal. Talk about some straight Chem type fuelly funk, that is the cross that could really bring back the flavors of the original Chem line in a solid seed form.

I am stoked you have a nice Blueberry cut you are going to work with. That blueberry flavor is something that has been completely passed over for the taste of OG and Sour D. I would love to see some really Blueberry heavy crosses out of Loompas Farms. The BB x UD sounds great, but I have to admit I would love to see you work that Blueberry with something other than OG/Chem type lines. Maybe a Blueberry/Durban cross would provide some truly unique flavors and effects. Ultimately I am excited to see you bring back some of the flavors that were around before the Kush an OG crazes hit. I remember some of the flavors from the late 90's that just aren't found anymore these days; flavors that included black pepper, dirt, kitchen spices, hash, skunk and incense. Those are still truly my favorite flavor profiles, mostly because those are the flavors I remember from when I first started smoking.

Ultimately I am sure whatever it is you work on will be amazing by the time it is released to the public. So I am simply looking forward to whatever you work on and release. Thanks for your hard work, everyone at Loompa's Farms, and thank you for accepting the input of the public.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

So after an evening to think about my above post, I think there may be a great option out there if you want to develop a more sativa, more haze-like line. Schrom. Not many people out there know about Schrom, but it may truly be my favorite variety of Cannabis available. It has a flavor that is damn near impossible to accurately describe, but here is the best I can offer; it is like kitchen spices, particularly salt and pepper, a bit mentholated, kinda meaty, some floral flavors and it is rounded off with a cool lemon zest. Ultimately it is one of the most complex and truly unique flavors out there. It is definitely for the smoker who enjoys the old school flavors. While the effects are almost entirely sativa the growth pattern shows its hybrid heritage. It is an upright growing plant, but it does not get overly tall. The buds stack up real nice giving long buds with rounded tips. It is stout, but may need a bit of staking, though not like OG's. The yield is rather good and it is finished in 10 weeks. All in all it may be exactly the plant you are looking to breed your UD based line with.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Your tk x so cal master kush, miami white x tk, snow man x tk, snow man x SoCal master kush, so cal master kush x yeti bx2, pre 98 x SoCal master kush, old sog x SoCal master kush, old sog x snow man, of love to see these obviously you'd have to reverse pollinate some of these, now your underdog x snowman would be fire, BB X f cut, (bb x Underdog) X snowman, bb x underdog x snowman, (snowman x underdog) x tk, (snowman x tk) x tk to name a few, I love old school skunk smells the old catpiss skunk strains you an smell through the ba in your hidden pocket of your bubble parka that everyone tail gating at a 9et game can smell, maybe a really dank (rks x catpiss) x tk or (RKS x diesle) x RKS

Top Bottom