• Tagged users None
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Please don’t be a herm.. what does this look like

Isint it a new bud site or is it certainly male

New bud site or pollen
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Pollen sacs for sure. Hermaphrodites suck, but it is better when you catch them early and remove them from the flower room. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

I think this was from the orange light on my power strip or green light on sensor.. but I caught it so early.. WTF

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your best bet is to try to remove the male flowers, but this might be a tough task depending on how many there are. Look at the bright side... they will make female seeds if you miss any and get some seeds from it. Personally, I like the plants grown from seeds better.

growsince79

growsince79

It's a full on morph. Probably genetics. Get rid of it and don't dare plant seeds from it.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Your best bet is to try to remove the male flowers, but this might be a tough task depending on how many there are. Look at the bright side... they will make female seeds if you miss any and get some seeds from it. Personally, I like the plants grown from seeds better.

how much time do you think before it potentially pollinates the rest, is it too late for the other 3?

Im Shocked and very disappointed.. hope the others are ok

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

From the NEXT plant
Looks like a sac but also looks like another that has a hair coming out

397B05CB 2C5D 4609 BDE0 93D9C6DAE05A
721B94A9 692D 4527 A104 076CF1BA36C9
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Bad genetics. Throw the plants and any seeds in the trash and start over.
Feminized white widow, the two bigger ones haven’t Herm’d. I don’t want to give a seed bank a bad name if I caused this ..

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

even with overwhelming evidence I can barely bring myself to do this ...

growsince79

growsince79

Feminized white widow, the two bigger ones haven’t Herm’d. I don’t want to give a seed bank a bad name if I caused this ..
I never saw a plant that immature morph because a light leak. nd them are full on balls not just a couple manners in late bloom. 99.9 Cha nce it's genetics

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

Guys do I kill the clones I took? If it’s genetics ...

need trustworthy seeds.. I used bcseedkings but honestly it’s my first grow wouldn’t be surprised if I stress induced This

growsince79

growsince79

Guys do I kill the clones I took? If it’s genetics ...

need trustworthy seeds.. I used bcseedkings but honestly it’s my first grow wouldn’t be surprised if I stress induced This
You could try em that would prove its genetics.

Anthem

Anthem

If it was me I would cut down every single plant, throw the seeds out and get some new plants. The challenge with seeds is you have no idea about the genetics and it can change from 1 seed to the next, hence pheno hunting. That is not your normal hermie, that is much more severe. The idea behind breeding is to lock in the genetics, thru back crossing so you get a stable plant. I would say you have seeds that have a genetic flaw that is causing the problem. It will more than likely continue to express itself and even the one plant you are seeing without an issue will more than likely express the trait at some point. Cut your looses unless you want to pick out seeds. Even than it might have a really low yield

growsince79

growsince79

If it was me I would cut down every single plant, throw the seeds out and get some new plants. The challenge with seeds is you have no idea about the genetics and it can change from 1 seed to the next, hence pheno hunting. That is not your normal hermie, that is much more severe. The idea behind breeding is to lock in the genetics, thru back crossing so you get a stable plant. I would say you have seeds that have a genetic flaw that is causing the problem. It will more than likely continue to express itself and even the one plant you are seeing without an issue will more than likely express the trait at some point. Cut your looses unless you want to pick out seeds. Even than it might have a really low yield
The only thing worse than picking out seeds is picking out immature seeds.

Top Bottom