NEW CALLI CONNECT (LL og, fire og , julius cesar) and raskal(fire og /the white) grow

• Thread starter oglovinlife18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oglovinlife18

hey farmers whats going on?...ok mny of u may not kno me but i am back lol i had a little security issue but is all resovled now.The only bad part is i lost most of my equipment so i have to start fresh.I normally frow ebb nd grow buckets with technaflora nutes but i am mayb trying to switch it up maximize potency and yield.Wold it make a dramatic differce if i grew in soil i kno the maerial would be somwhat if not alot cheaper....but i have also never grown in soil ne help ? o yeah i will be using 2,000-3,000 watss whatever the citcuits allow air coold hoods 3 air scrubbers and that is pretty much my start.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome back bro, hope all is well... good luck with your new grow!

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
goodluck man welcome back...some nice strains there cant wait..

dayday

O

oglovinlife18

Thanx guys.... Ne opinions how these willl grow best soil or hydroponically

W

wantaknow

if cost is a issue go to bubbler buckets ,its work ,but i have seen good results with them ,i uaslly grow soil less mix ,its costly ,but low maintance ,and good results ,

R

Rolln J

buckets with a coco/perlite/vermiculite mix that you hand water or make a drip to waste top feed is very cheap and works very well and are easy as heck to maintain

O

oglovinlife18

ok guys what you think for veg stage i am going to have an ebb and flood table and flowering ebb and grow under 2000 watts probly sticking with technafloa nutes why change something thats been going good

audius

audius

better stay with the hydro,,& ya,,if it isnt broke dont fix it

O

oglovinlife18

yeah but stuff that normally comes out of the clinic is that soil grown or hydro grown i am look for quality of quanity but obviously quantity is good too

O

oglovinlife18

o yeah btw i am looking for some sour diesel anyone kno best way to get it in seed form

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Reservoir Seeds Sour D. New release in a month or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom