New Canna Family Members

• Thread starter Casas Flores
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Will we make it or do you think the money will get angry?

• Total voters
Casas Flores

Casas Flores

Hello Everyone,

We just wanted to say hi and tell you a little about who we are and what we're doing.

We are a family consisting of Myself (Johnny) My partner Nick and our boys Ash, Iyden and Ozy. We have rented a small apartment complex here in Spain to help fund us extracting oil from medical cannabis to be used in a very low cost (and if possible free) cancer treatment.

We are a group of cannabis activists and smokers and believe that people shouldn't profit from a curable disease and the unnecessary pain of families (like us). We believe that we shouldn't profit from cannabis so as a community who enjoy weed we give it away FREE to our friends (including the people paying to rent our 3 apartments) as we want to share what we can grow for minimal costs. Our ethos is community and the freedom for grown up to choose how they spend their recreational time or how they choose to hold onto life.

Of course we understand that the world we live is controlled on paper of promise but one day that will have vanished and all that will be left is us. Ideally we would chose to excluded ourselves from that system but that wouldn't work and we'd help nobody so we're trying to find a compromise. We also barter for goods and services as we know we should be learning this essential skill that you never know when you'll need to use. Its not all doom and gloom. we believe that humans will grow up and change their course and in the meantime we'll get ready for that day.

We welcome our disabled friends and friends with children and pets. We provide an ALL inclusive environment and believe that everybody has the right to be themselves. we like to get to know our friends before we would rent out our home to them and we ask that you have a similar ethos or at least be open to other peoples lives. We're happy to share our world with whoever wishes to learn and teach..

We have been on a long journey to here and we really hope that the growing and smoking community will join on the next amazing adventure...

One Love
New canna family members
New canna family members 2
New canna family members 3
New canna family members 5
New canna family members 4

Johnny, Nick
and all the family
@ "La Casas de las flores"

Casas Flores

Casas Flores

Beautiful place you got there and what a great philosophy to have. And I agree, Cannabis SHOULD be free.. it is a gift to mankind!

I'd love to visit your location someday and even offer something to your cause someday. I think its wonderful what you folks are looking to achieve and I sincerely wish you all the very best. I hope you guys get some high CBD strains and equipment to handle and process such valuable medicine.

Welcome to the farm. We are a community of like minded people and happy to have you!

Peace, Love and happy growing :D

Thank you so much....We just want to help change this craziness...so until it stops we'll be on the front line, changing lives and attitudes...

and we would LOVE you to visit us...

One Love

Johnny & Nick

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Top Bottom