New Cash Cropping Strain from Sannie's!!!

• Thread starter ISS_CashCropper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ISS_CashCropper

New Cash Cropping Strain from Sannie's!

I just ordered Sannie's new strain called "Selene" and I'm super stoked about it's commercial potential. It has the best yield to time ratio of all his strains and it's advertised as "A++" gear. We all know that Sannie doesn't B.S. in his product descriptions, so I'm definitely excited about this one!

Edit - I apologize if this thread is in the wrong section, I'm still kinda new to the forum...

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

Well I ordered a PAC as well hopefully it's good I don't know bout that pic of the bud they showed it looks a little weird but need a high yeilder

M

MMJInsiders

Sannie's gear is legit and that strain looks like it has promise, genetics are tight. I think your good Jkhan. Once you get em sprouted, start a journal. Curious to see what they do.

half baked

half baked

gotta say im really liking the sound of the write up on these, damn i need some sannies seeds in my garden lol

peace hb

D

Dubsta

Sannie's gear is always top notch. I think If his prices were higher people would give him more credit then he gets. His gear is better then most of the higher prices breeders hands down. Keep on keeping on my bro sannie! ~dubz

P

poohpickle

i_phone_dec_10_029.JPG
Looks like Casey Jones

S

sweetbee

poohpickle, Sweetbees' buzzin' over such a wonderful blossom. Certainly C.J. looks familiar . . . Maybe Sannie can "shed some light ". The foragers and I can't help but dream about " Fields of Yield " !
Oh, before I forget . . . I've got a good friend named, "Pooh" too !
sweet dreams, Sweetbee

R

REDDOG3000

Definatly high yeilding strains from sannieExtrema at 8 weeks could have let go another week or twokeep my flower room full of sannies goodies

Top Bottom