New Clones Still Burning?

• Thread starter Maingrow85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Three weeks now new growth looks decent but tips keep looking like they are continuing to brown. 80-82 temp 65% humidity 3.5x6 room t5 lighting. No feed yet just mush compost and shelf organic soil. Well water 7.2 soil reeds 7ph. Light was burning when first put in so moved it up and turned it down a bit. Thinking about flushing. Any suggestions appreciated.

New clones still burning
New clones still burning 2
New clones still burning 3
Maingrow85

Maingrow85

If your not allowing your soil to cook for a bit then there's your answer.
When you say cook are you referring to just plain cooking in the sun to a high temp? And what would be the answer to why it's happening if I didn't co
If your not allowing your soil to cook for a bit then there's your answer.
Still having problems huh?
Lol not really progressing bad I actually feel they are growing into the hot soil. All the new growth looks good like the burn is slowing but wasn't gonna chance it so flushed em all pH runoff 7.2 soil reading 7 I could tell by the runoff that came out it was to hot for em. Everything today looks great now just waiting for the normal show then some feed

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Well after a month or so everything was figured out and back in track. If anyone remembers the clones that seemed to be burning, actually had root rot. After the second flush I smelled what I knew was the sure sign they were done. Check and sure enough the roots were were a falling apart. So after a fighting with trying to move my soil indoors I kicked the soil went strait to Coco and Jack's and it's out of control. Just amaizing at the growth and quality. I'll be messing around with this for a while for sure.

IMG 20180923 124049690
Top Bottom