New Co-op- Fallbrook Ca!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Wow I am shocked to hear that.
I have gotten to know the owner and he is cool peep in my opinion.
I have vended to him for about 8 months.
Meds, and edibles. And have never had a problem.
Is it first hand issues you had with him. Or did some else have the problem.
He again IMO is in it too help people. There are some very ill patients who receive there meds free of charge from him.

T

Trichomie

Ya i agree he does do alot for the patients and operates a nice facility i just had a few people in my close circle of friends end up not getting what was owed or had to take a subpar payment of sorts. One buddy had to ask way to many times for payment. Other than that its a good facitlity. I personaly would not vend on consignment but some people arent as paraniod as me, im sure most understand . Nice place though. Its cool he had his pic in high times mag too.

T

Trichomie

its also cool to see how many thcfarmers are in the area. Also i just looked at weedtracker and i belive the one i am thinking of is called something else than the one that is listed. They hook you and Thc farmer up with a shout out too. Right on

O

ogkush90284

Funniest damn shit.
I have lived in N.county for 13 year's. And have heard ton's about fallbrook red hair.
I have lived in Fallbrook for about 5 year's and still cant find any.
It's like an urban myth at this point. I will bust this myth. One day.

There's a dispensary in North County which claims to have Fallbrook red hair on their menu. I'm going to check it out.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

its also cool to see how many thcfarmers are in the area. Also i just looked at weedtracker and i belive the one i am thinking of is called something else than the one that is listed. They hook you and Thc farmer up with a shout out too. Right on

Yeah I thought was pretty cool.
Is it on weedtracker also. I thought it was only on weedmaps.

There's a dispensary in North County which claims to have Fallbrook red hair on their menu. I'm going to check it out.

Let me know if you find them.
It would be greatly appreciated.

O

ogkush90284

Bossman the delivery place is called swamis collective. its going for a pretty reasonable price because it has seeds. I want some! Let me know how it works out for you.

Top Bottom