New Coco room sanitation

• Thread starter BanManana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BanManana

BanManana

I am starting a CoCo grow today starting with fresh clones and building a fresh room.
I built the room using reflective insulation foam board and am working on caulking the cracks and crevices, just wanted some advice on how thorough is enough when it comes to sealing off the room. Also any tips of feeding and nutrient usage would be awesome :)

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Welcome BanManana. Good luck on your grow.

It would help to give advice if we had a little more info on what you have. What is the size of your room? Are you running straight coco, or is it mixed with perlite or hydrotron? What size pots? What wattage lamp are you using? Are you planning on running A/C? CO2? What nutes do you have currently?

Drop some more details on us and I'm sure you'll get the help you are looking for.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I use the same foam board, and I use aluminum tape to seal all my cracks/joints. It works really well. sticks permanently(longer than the walls will last)

BanManana

BanManana

So my room is 8'x8', pretty small, but I'm just getting a first Veg set-up. I am running T5 4/8 using HO 6500K and I have 2500Lumens/ft2.

I have Heavy 16 Veg A+B, Cal-Mag, and "RapidStart" Root Enhancer.

I came into these plants pretty suddenly and didn't really have too much time to pick out everything I needed. I have an AC unit and two fans set up for air exchange. So far so good, I transplanted from Soil SOLO cups to 5 gallon Grow Bags using Coco/Perylite mix. On one plant there is what I think is low level nutrient burn, but I flushed it and it seems to be doing fine.

I definitely feel like Im missing something though lol so any help would be awesome :)

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Don't sweat it bro. It sounds like you have everything you need.

Check your temps and RH and post them if you are concerned, but with T-5s you are golden in Veg. You can start worrying when you drop some HPS in the mix. Make sure you have plenty of air flow.

If your plants show deficiencies, just flush with CalMg and water. It should clear up any problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom