New Cultivator Licenses In Ri!!

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

so im looking into applying for the cultivator licenses that are coming out. im thinking either micro or license a or b... now im going to be able to grow 250 plants but i can't have more than 10lb at a time. so how would someone set that up? would i have to crop 60 plants every 2 weeks or something?? so that way i have 240 plants going continuously and have every 2 weeks part of the 240 plants coming down which would limit my final product to at most 10lb and im still looking into it but i think im limited to 5000sq ft..

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

depends how often you want 10 lbs, once every 2 weeks, Its possible to set up but would need a army of people to help out. Im a one man show with 2 gardens just big enough to grow a 10 pack in each. Im talking dried cured buds in each. my cycle is 4 to 6 weeks. I got two veg rooms and a clone room. I need help during trim also. we can only wear so many hats.

vangs

vangs

depends how often you want 10 lbs, once every 2 weeks, Its possible to set up but would need a army of people to help out. Im a one man show with 2 gardens just big enough to grow a 10 pack in each. Im talking dried cured buds in each. my cycle is 4 to 6 weeks. I got two veg rooms and a clone room. I need help during trim also. we can only wear so many hats.
naw i hear you, i got 2 rooms totaling 30k watts i no how it is.. im just trying to figure out how someone can maximize the whole 250 count plant and be able to have at most 10lb at a time.. it says something about extras getting sold within 20 days gotta read more on it

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

I was just reading this article in one of the mags about these dudes called Three A Light. it said they had a 23,000 square ft facility and they trim 150 lbs every two days. if that gives you any more info. its possible, id start by looking at the size and shape of my building, use one square for a veg clone room and see how many lets say 12*18 room you can put in there. that is some thinking for you to do.

vangs

vangs

what about talking down 60 plants every 2 weeks so every 2 months its 240 plants.. and with 60 plants, im thinking 20 plants per row, 5 1k per row, so 4 plants per 1k in 7 gal pots, this would yield about 30lb every 2 weeks.

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

sounds about right to me. the build out of the building will be key. There are companies that help do layout they have done tons and know the best way to implement what you want to do. You need a pallet of 100's to get this idea off the ground. sound exciting to me. If you really veg hard you could use 7 gallons get some huge trees for sure. I like smaller pots but you will have all kinds of ceiling height so yeah.

vangs

vangs

sounds about right to me. the build out of the building will be key. There are companies that help do layout they have done tons and know the best way to implement what you want to do. You need a pallet of 100's to get this idea off the ground. sound exciting to me. If you really veg hard you could use 7 gallons get some huge trees for sure. I like smaller pots but you will have all kinds of ceiling height so yeah.
i already have a location... 12ft-14ft ceilings... as far as the layout i think i can do it myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom