New Cultured Solutions Formulation

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoopytime

snoopytime

Is tis the right place to discuss PH of the new line? OR start a new thread? Just curious what people heard to say and how people rock it. A CC rep told me on the phone yesterday to pretty much run the schedule as is, the veg and early bloom mixings should be low 6's such as 6.4 - 6.2 . . . as more heavy boosters (acidic) are introduced the PH should lower around a point a week (after the decimal), to where youre getting in the high mid 5.7-5.8 at the end of flower.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Not here to bash but I had some more confirmed issues with the nutrients a few weeks or so back (factory contamination with things growing in jugs)... They said they fixed it but for now I'm sticking with canna substra, and after seeing all this jungle boys stuff/ how all the big commercial veggie farmers do it I'm trying one light with a rockwool drip table to see how that goes... Not great for plant count limits but seems this is what some big time growers are using

acidreign

acidreign

The new stuff seems pretty nice. been using it since week 4. I'll post pics of that on my other thread tomorrow (day 49).
My next run will be all new product with cococal. I'll report here on that also.

R

robz

I'm on the new line also after the last tainted batch with floaty chunks in the Bloom-A. CS rep made it right & sent out the new batch. I am in week 3 flower. 18 site on 40in. Centers with 12k DE 1000 watt HPS. So far so good. I do notice the Ph drop at lights out to around 5.8 also but rises at lights on. I like running FF trio as my bloom booster @ 50ppm. Which will also drop Ph a little but from the looks of the plants at week 3 & the rate of consumption at over 100ppm. a day I'm happy.
IMG 20161128 194217

H

Highatollah

I've been pleased with the CS nutes performance, very ph stable which is nice. I had a bad gallon of Mid Bloom too but they replaced it and gave me a beanie.

RoeBuck

RoeBuck

I'm currently on my second grow using the new CS formulation. So far I'm very pleased with the results.

My first grow was Blue Dream, which I had previously run using the House & Garden lineup. I did run into some issues on the first grow and got into a situation where the plants weren't feeding well and the pH was fluctuating on a daily basis. After trying to rectify the situation myself to no avail I finally called CS tech support to get their input. The only thing they could come up with was the silica I was adding. I found with H&G if I didn't add silica my stems were weak, to the point that you could compress them easily with a gentle pinch. CS said that silica wasn't needed with their nutes. I was skeptical since they do not include silica in their formula. I stopped using it on that grow and haven't used silica on my second grow. Have to say, in spite of my reservations they were apparently correct. This grow I'm not having any of the issues I had with the first one. My pH is stable and slowly rising as my ppm drops.

Trich coverage with the CS nutes was significantly improved over the H&G, as well as potency. The buds were noticeably bigger and over all yield was higher by about 4 oz., or about 1/2 oz. per plant. I'm also ran at slightly lower ppm. With the H&G I run the BD at 450 ppm at the height of feeding. With the CS I never got over 375.

My current grow is OG Kush that is just finishing stretch. So far it's the best grow I've had yet. I've not had any issues. The plants are feeding well and the pH has been consistent with no fluctuations. CS will be my nutes of choice from here on out.

Thanks again to UCMENOW for supplying the samples.

H

Highatollah

Stems are definitely more like branches with the CS nutes. I agree they rock.

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
I quit using CS a few years ago strictly due to it being 1/2 water and going thru 6gals like uh water.. which equates to poor regard for environmental resources for a couple bucks as 6gal of nite could be in a 2gal container and be less than half the cargo space fuel to transport!! SMH.. but been back on it as my partner thinks its "reformulated and made for the system Dude" and when he jacks the nutes sky high when I'm gone they seem to be less forgiving + perception is reality so we switched back and the bottle of B of new stuff coagulated (chunky white milky stuff separated and won't become soluble after being 3mo old stored cool off concrete floor and blanket goes over nute shelf so less temp swing or light involved?? So it works great if you know what your doing but.. Had other products stored improperly for years and nothing like that happen but it wasn't "made for the system" I guess

S

SpaceFarmers

Dam late to the discussion,

Y’all still on this nute line?

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
Switched back to CUtting edge and seems like trace elements are more complete and more control on desired NPK with the 3part, CS is not bad by any means if u want a simple line..

*anyone using sea90 in RDWC?

Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

I have had nothing but trouble for the last couple months it seems. I am trying to keep to the new feeding schedule but I was not using r o water. I bit the bullet and am just now filling the system with it . My ppm was 0 when I filled the top off res! Got my fingers crossed.

C

CreamCorn

After throwing out more current culture solution than I have used I decided to switch. Current culture has been great in trying to make it right but replacing spoiled product with more product that has the same problem just isn’t working. I am using Clean Grow fertmax and watermax. So far it has been working well.

Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

So far, I'm still fighting the system, ppm is 80 I have week one nutes in it, maybe I should add a little more veg a and b?

B

blactunda

Fretmax got the same problem cc nutes got..... going bad after a period of time..

GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

I didnt have time to read thru all the post. Does anyone think cs produces better quality than other nutes? Cuz my shit is extremely nice. Like simething u wouldnt expect from hydro.

Top Bottom