New "Deep-Bubba" a real keeper in my book.

• Thread starter Freak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
These plants were from a pack of seeds marked "Tom Hills Deep Chunk x Pre '98 Bubba Kush", I don't even recall where I got these, I've had the beans a few years now, so I decided to pop 3 of them, got 2 females and a boy, but I culled him before I knew what I had here, thank god I have 9 of these seeds left, plus I planted the ugliest seeds out of the pack, and here's what they look like at 7 and a half weeks into flower.....
She's got great structure, tons & tons of frost, awesome colors and I will be breeding with her this summer, The tip of the buds look small, but under that first set of top fan leaves, she's filled out nicely, bout the size of a red-bull can, but twice as tall, you can kinda see the lower part of the cola in one of these pictures in the background.
Let me know what you guys think and if she looks like something you'd want in your garden. She's a great feeder and almost no stretch....If she smokes half as good as she looks, she should be wonderful.
Peace
Freak - CFSB :harvest:
P.S. I'm trying to find and work with some genes that not every Tom, Dick & Harry already has access to. Those hidden diamonds in the rough.
:D

http://i247.invalid.com/albums/gg138/foxfarmfreak/Farm%20Pix/DeepBubba01.jpg

http://i247.invalid.com/albums/gg138/foxfarmfreak/Farm%20Pix/DeepBuuba02.jpg

http://i247.invalid.com/albums/gg138/foxfarmfreak/Farm%20Pix/DeepBubba03.jpg

E

E.T.

Damn good looking plants freak!!!! Time to knock that biatch up!!

cannabeans

cannabeans

cannacopia seeds

i have purchased the same beans! got 10 at first....WOW is an understatement!!!! found 1 female in that ten that was totally PM resistant! and i mean totally! she was tested in many different grows in montana! since the i purchased 100 more beans and have been working with the my PM resistant keeper, and looking for that male to breed her with! but i dont have PM so.....but nevertheless these beans are worth the little money they cost!

i have noticed that they all finish for me at the 50-60 day!
i bought 10 beans for 35$ got a deal on the 100!!!!!
i think they might be here too!
we call her "Bubba's Chunk"

i have taken that Bubba's Chunk and crossed her with a DJ Short Grape Krush Male... results are looking excellent so far. All the kush, with added weight!!!!!

S

SourPatchSwag

Where can u get these""?

HOw can I get ahold of these beans? I am 215 in norcal?

cannabeans

cannabeans

"bubba's chunk"

these are pics of the PM resistant cut here in montana.
picture was taken on 5-5-10 greenhouse

Cinco de mayo 007
Cinco de mayo 009
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Those pics that you have there cannabeans def looks similar to the pheno freak's got..she should be some killer smoke tho freak for sure..can't wait to have a taste!!

Burn

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dam she looks nice you can deff find some gems in tom hills gear great work on her

I

Igot5onit

Wow bro, that looks great cant to see what you do with her, best of luck and congrats on your find.

Igot5

TortureKill

TortureKill

Sounds like a winner freak.

If im not mistaken is this is an Old Dreams strain?

I believe they did "deep Spook" (deep Chunk x Nepalese highland)
Deep fast, and some others. They werent around long, but they used to distribute from the farm.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I know bodhi seeds made the exact same cross so these could be from him she looks super dank bro!!

T

TheIronLung317

You know that deep chunk is some special stuff for sure. NGC had some stuff dubbed Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk and it was dark purple drenched in white crystals. the contrast, taste, and high was amazing! Keep those DC crosses going. Im excited about the angels kush i got from the hommie big AL; Wifi #1 x DC....Ohhhh Weeee!

Top Bottom