New down south grower

• Thread starter TheKlonedRanger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKlonedRanger

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a member on another forum and am branching out for more reading info and knowledge. I haven't started my first grow just yet, but I'm closely approaching that goal. I'm doing a DIY to grow in my garage alongside my fruits and veggies I already grow in there. I'm building a bigger box to fix several problems with my design. It's going to be 6' long x 4' wide by 8' tall (eventually I'm going to have 2 of these boxes built together to make several internal rooms, those details will come out eventually). My current grow is going to take up about half of that finished box, except the height. I'll always have the 8'.

I have a 600w hps/mh air cooled light and might build a cool tube around it. FFOF and FFLW growing in 5 gallon buckets or 10 gallon trash cans cut down to 5 gallons. 3 part FF nutes. Auto AK to get some personal stock quickly and then switch to reg seeds and photo period flowering. The room is going to be 100% leak proof and cooled with an internal AC to combat the depressing heat of the southern USA.

I was going with a closet grow, but my wife didn't like losing half of her closet, so I'm stuck "outside".

Just a little personal info on me. I'm 33 married with twins, a step-daughter and a pregnant wife. This will be our last. I work in the oilfield and just moved into an office position after nearly 10 years in the field. I've been smoking off and on (pretty much all on now) since I was about 14, and am really just starting to learn more about this wonderful plant.

Here's to sharing many grows and knowledge with all of y'all!!

Grow safe everyone!!

Top Bottom