New drip feed setup today

• Thread starter Bjg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bjg

So I've just set up my new drip feed system now it's time get it dialed in. Going to start with one feed per day and go from there.
If anyone has any experience with auto feed times please chime in this is the first run so I'm flying blind but so far so good.
New drip feed setup today
New drip feed setup today 2
New drip feed setup today 3

New drip feed setup today 4
New drip feed setup today 5

visajoe1

visajoe1

similar setup in theory, love it. I have those same rings also, just not setup on this run.

saucers have one 3/16" hole, drains into tub

step stools are about 9" tall, so I dont lose much vertical space in the tent

20220102 153108
Reactions: Bjg
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

So I've just set up my new drip feed system now it's time get it dialed in. Going to start with one feed per day and go from there.
If anyone has any experience with auto feed times please chime in this is the first run so I'm flying blind but so far so good.View attachment 1204097View attachment 1204098View attachment 1204099
View attachment 1204104View attachment 1204105
I’m looking to setup something similar. Can you post some pics of the res your using. What size did you go with? Do you just have your pump set on a timer? I have automated runoff now just need automated watering.
5C6FE255 B7B9 4B9F BD68 963B7BA7E7EC

Reactions: Bjg
11Hick11

11Hick11

Nice clean set up. Im thinking of doing something similar in the flower tent. This is my 1st time running coco and i went with a Table in the Veg tent. Seems to be working good.
20220106 180832

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Nice clean set up. Im thinking of doing something similar in the flower tent. This is my 1st time running coco and i went with a Table in the Veg tent. Seems to be working good.
View attachment 1204703
I like the drain table idea and was actually going to do a similar setup to you. Then I won the drain away trays and I absolutely love them. I still retain the ability to test runoff of each plant separately, which I like. Plenty of ways to skin a cat lol

B

Bjg

It's a 100L soft res feeding an inline pump with digital timer, I have a solenoid valve on the way to prevent siphoning. It's all still only freshly setup I have to tidy it all up yet I'm just trying to get it running smoothly first. I have a float activated sump pump on it's way to collect feed runoff into another 100L tub that that will also collect AC and dehumidifier runoff as well so that I can then get rid of it from there (or maybe the misses might while I'm at work, fingers crossed)

20220110 172815

Also checkout the double filtered intake fan with silencer I'm pretty stoked with that little gem, fresh clean air and no mold(hopefully
20211230 120358

Last edited:
B

Bjg

View attachment 1204703
Looks the goods. How do you go with that many plants so close together? Early flip or train the hell out of them?

Last edited:
Top Bottom