new drop coming to the farm next week

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

well i been busy reversing my favourite weed the SSSDH
or super silver sour diesel haze for the full name

my cut has done the rounds across the globe and if your a haze head like me it dont get any beter

and now its time for you guys who cant get cuts to have my cut in seedform along with some of my favourite varietys hit by the sssdh

pics from the testers i sent out

1. GIRL SCOUT HAZE COOKIES

2. STRAWBERRY SOUR HAZE

3. EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL HAZE

4. LEMON N LIME JONES

5. SUPER SILVER SOUR DIESEL HAZE

Gsc pheno 1
Strawberry haze
Ecsd haze
Lemion n limejones
Sssdh s1 buds 1

O

ojd

thanks guys

good to be back
will be posting alot more often from now on

the east coast sour diesel haze is a new strain i released
similar to the super silver sour diesel haze but more east coast sour diesel less haze

peace

L

leucophaeus

Ojd, good to see you. I was wondering if you had concerns spreading yourself too thin releasing this many lines? The quality is top notch from what I have grown and smoked from you (SSSDH, chemmy Jones, white jones, rainbow jones, cheese n chaze) - the white jones I'm smoking atm is incredible. Really, just amazing. I found a couple in there that are like rocket fuel.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

What up OJD! Good to see you at the Farm. Hope you and True are well. Haven't seen you since I left IC. I still have some of your SSSDH that will be put to use in my next round-- gotta find a new mother as she is one of my absolute favs! That ECSD cross sure does have those big calyxes on her like the ECSD,, looks like I am about to spend some more money! Keep up the good work kind sir! See ya in the forums,

Peace!

spacebomb

spacebomb

yes sir .great to get new drops from con genetics. rainbow jones is really a top notch plant.SPECIALLY THAT SD PHENO.yum. great to see you back + amazing pics of the strains to.
peace.
s-

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

I can't help but think that the whole Gypsy thing is an influence on the influx here-- along with Anon420 posting up here all that info about Rez....

Good place for the spoils of turmoil to land FOR SURE!

S

steelcanaries

3 and 5 make me drool. Especially 3. Nice drop OJD!

spacebomb

spacebomb

its fucking shkocking about rez eh.PEOPLE THINK THAT HIS CHEM! its not eh.people arguing like mad:-)lol
I can't help but think that the whole Gypsy thing is an influence on the influx here-- along with Anon420 posting up here all that info about Rez....

Good place for the spoils of turmoil to land FOR SURE!

Top Bottom