new drop coming to the farm next week

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southernstyle

southernstyle

Are these all fems? Also curious why you didn't cross it to chem or something? Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
L

lovelump

hey ojd:-) its space,lol on another pals ptrofile .but i just wanted to give hyous a shout out @ the sheer amount of dry shalke,FULL BUBBLE,that just falls right otf thre rainbow jones plant:-). i love the rainbow.lol.AS YPOU KNOW:-). anyway thank you for !EVERYTHING. + YOUR SUPPORT.im going to keep on supporting yous soo:-)cant wait for some of yous hazey cookjies:-)mm.mmm.

B

Buffoonman

Two of my three keepers are SSSDH and the Chemmy Jones never not tried the GSC yet so hoping a nice version of that will be dropped eventually. OJD s work defo best out there.

spacebomb

spacebomb

thats gonna be a epic strain.lol.a clean ,get ur ass reided, smell:-). its gonna be a hard plant to mask any smell.ha,i know a lot of folks dont give a shit but i like to stay low key.lol.i imagine its gonna be pretty potent to:-)
That Sour looks like a yielder! Hopefully dominated by the sour aroma too?

L

lovelump

Y
Two of my three keepers are SSSDH and the Chemmy Jones never not tried the GSC yet so hoping a nice version of that will be dropped eventually. OJD s work defo best out there.
You should get something real nice outa the cookie haze.

L

lovelump

Word.im sure i got on to them AS SOON AS I SEEN EM. With their purp range!. I.e the rainbow jones.my personall fave sobfar white,casey jones etc.AMAZING. im gonna drop my grandoggy p soon.i never done a chem strain lookin forward ro a purp chem.lol and im still waiting on my g,scout cookies haze.lol. ive kept space for them babies im just waiting for them.haha
peace.

ZONER

ZONER

got a pack of haze cookies gonna be fun
I'm with you GB, jumped on the EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL HAZE along with the SUPER SILVER SOUR DIESEL HAZE, they minute they dropped. Gonna try some of these gals outdoors this season.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Most deffinetly has! im just about to try my first ,chem, strain grow. obviouslly grandoggy lpurps. it looks amazin.im sure thats going to be fire man.i allways run the rainbow jones.NOW THATS SOME DANK ASS FIRE! pure bomb.medicinall as any other! super tasty,+ POTENT! which usuallt Aint the case with purple weed.i got an amazing pheno,it was purple,red! to the core,with plenty of nitrogen etc warm temps,it. was like sour d.lol.real nice
yeah me to ojd got the bomb

Top Bottom