New drop coming tonight

coloradochem

coloradochem

Logic's work is solid people, get your hands on what ever you can ive grown out 40 seeds of his work and never had a hermie, or any issue's, everything was a keeper to someone. Im heading over to grab a pack or two. Dont sleep on this... mmm purp urk or the og fire just my got my xmas.

Hey logic when are we going to see the Chem Romance again, dnt spring that shit on me :)

Divine Genetics>>>
Chem Rome 9 23 bling show

Chemro seed3

coloradochem

coloradochem

I had the pleasure of sampling blazers ChemRomance, and it was was delicious!
Thanks for that tasty treat blazer:)

Dude ive grown most of the chem cuts and a handful of the crosses. its the shit. I replaced my Chemdog #4 with a ChemRomance pheno( it was actually #4 lol), and my patients think its better. its easier and faster to clone dsnt herm in the last three weeks and yields more and tastes better.... nuff said... Haha i think thats safe in this thread, to all that get it. I hope... (my apologies if its not safe....)

coloradochem

coloradochem

coloradochem I really enjoyed the ChemRomance,it was way tasty
I definitely agree that It is superior to the old Chem#4 cut

I ran the Chemdog #4 for awhile and the D and the ChemRomance definitely has more punch and flavor

I kept my D cause it has that thing i never found in Chem Ro. But if youre looking for #4 or sis or a better X of chem, Chemical Romance cant be beat, no doubt about that.
sis x's #4 fuck........ easy mother selection....

Top Bottom