New drop coming tonight

coloradochem

coloradochem

It is really easy to find keepers.
Blazer gave me samples off two different phenos,both were very tasty and potent
One pheno was "Elite" quality IMO>>the flavor was amazing...nice fat yielders as well.........

i havent posted mine too much, but this is making want to show peeps what it does. If Chemdog D is an elite than chem ro is easily too....
Maybe i need to take some clones again..... lol:D

B

bckwht

im so confused on what to do lol ive never seen so much dank seed at any one point in time on a site...luckily its almost xmas and theres a possible chance of more divine gear going into my stash

keep killing it logic- the beans i have now are absolutely giant in comparison to many other packs i have, ill be soaking a handful of seeds this week (FINALLY) and no doubt there will be some Divine genes in there..HA OG x Katsu Bubba will most likely be the ones

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

no doubt that there is some absolute fire locked in these beans. i had a great success with the Wolverine Kush. no problems whatsoever with the fem beans, had more issues with OGRs Fire Alien Urkle (which ran at the same time and popped nanners).

Well I finally got me some Fire Og!;)

i swooped on the last pack of snowcones. told myself if it was still there when i got home it was all mine. maybe a trade is in order? i know i dont need to pop 12 beans from Divine to find fire.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Someone but this old bastard a winning lotto or power ball ticket so I can collect all the beans I lust after!;)
Thanks for another sweet drop. Enjoy fellas, for me as I live vicariously through ya.

PnL

Mogrow

Mogrow

the cheetos legit too.
Logic, where's the avalanche????

waayne

waayne

Here's some Avalanche pics Mogrow
These pics were at 42 days into flower
The Avalanche is probably my favorite strain out of all of the Divine gear
It or the Arctic Diesel:)
This particular pheno was highly productive yielding over 17 oz's
It was a 7 foot tree by harvest
IMG 4871
IMG 4872

Mogrow

Mogrow

View attachment 271998View attachment 271999
i remember those pics Waayne, that thread was epic. you put up a bunch of the avalanche and all the other divine gear too. that thread is the reason i bought the cheeto kush, u had a pic of a dried nug, super frosty and kinda purple and u let it go like 70 some days, i did too on a couple of phenos. still have some growing too:cool:
peace mogrow

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
just got Snowdog x Hells angel Og Kush any pics yet? You can't go wrong with Divines seeds Thank you Santa Baby;)

N

naturalmedicine

Damn! I can't believe I missed this drop. By any chance, any more Purple Urkel X Hells Angels packs left that did not get listed Logic? I've been waiting for a cross like that for years now.

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Damn! I can't believe I missed this drop. By any chance, any more Purple Urkel X Hells Angels packs left that did not get listed Logic? I've been waiting for a cross like that for years now.

No sorry but i just listed the remaining stock

2 packs - Snowdog x Hells Angels OG Kush
5 packs - OG Kush Fire x Hells Angels OG Kush

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
thanks again for the drop logic.. was lucky enough to win the urkel as well! :) looking forward to the next one..

NyDankbudz

NyDankbudz

View attachment 271998View attachment 271999

Avalanche is the best bud I've smoked, ever, also the most fun I've had to grow those girls are huge and very dank. thank you divine for giving me the chance to smoke and grow such a plant... I would like to get a couple Avalanche beans for future grows I had to kill my mom due to mites :/

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn never even seen this damn it fuck.logic anymore fire x ha coming bro?

Latest posts

Top Bottom