New Drop From Exotic Genetics This Week

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Exotic has not been around the forums for a while now, he is too busy in real life but dont worry he has not forgotten about us farmers...should see a new drop this week from exotic

5 packs - Cookies & Cream
5 packs - Banana Cream
5 packs - Blackberry Cream
5 packs - Orange Cream
5 packs - Double Stuff
5 packs - Cherry Cream Pie
5 packs - Lemon Meringue
5 packs - Grease Monkey
5 packs - Extreme Cream
5 packs - Gutbuster
5 packs - Pink

:smoking:

Exotic1
Exotic2
Exotic3
Exotic5
Exotic6

Last edited:
tomiland

tomiland

Hi logic, you take pre-orders maybe? Or any way to be noticed by mail when we can buy? Really interrested in these strains!:cool:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi logic, you take pre-orders maybe? Or any way to be noticed by mail when we can buy? Really interrested in these strains!:cool:
No pre orders sorry i always post when i will be dropping the seeds

D

dirtfarmin

first time buyer here long time reader. i have bitcoin and was wondering what wallet i transfer them to complete the order for my exotic packs? also with the promo i get 1 pack free correct?

H

happy b

Exotic has not been around the forums for a while now, he is too busy in real life but dont worry he has not forgotten about us farmers...should see a new drop this week from exotic

5 packs - Cookies & Cream
5 packs - Banana Cream
5 packs - Blackberry Cream
5 packs - Orange Cream
5 packs - Double Stuff
5 packs - Cherry Cream Pie
5 packs - Lemon Meringue
5 packs - Grease Monkey
5 packs - Extreme Cream
5 packs - Gutbuster
5 packs - Pink

:smoking:

View attachment 548844 View attachment 548845 View attachment 548846 View attachment 548849 View attachment 548850
I forsee those blackberry cream being as popular as kimbo kush.

H

happy b

To order, do you have to download the ordering form and send it??
If u can.otherwise try to copy it on a bit of paper and send that.probably best to ask @logic to be sure.iv tagged him for u but i think he usually logs off for a sleep after listing all the gear.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
To order, do you have to download the ordering form and send it??
If you are paying by cash yes you print off the order form and follow the instructions on the order form :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
first time buyer here long time reader. i have bitcoin and was wondering what wallet i transfer them to complete the order for my exotic packs? also with the promo i get 1 pack free correct?
the bitcoin promo is not valid for new drops, only old drops.

D

dirtfarmin

This drop is now live enjoy :fire:
hello logic. this is my first time buying here. i have bitcoin and cant seem to figure out how what wallet i transfer to and where my shipping info goes. im really looking forward to all these packs. thanks very much cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom