New drop from sannie tomorrow

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoke1sun

Thanks for info logic. I seen how much the update to the site is gonna cost. And wanted to do my part. It wont be a big part but im sure eveything helps. THANKS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Radio_Dread

hell yeah i would love servin all peeps all over the world the dankest. i think that would be a great job, busy, but great.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These are now listed on the bay! :harvest:

R

Radio_Dread

alright just grabbed a pack of the Killing field Fems. im on this fem kick now since i got some OGR fems

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Well go grab a Madonna and and NYCD F3 too. Add the killing fields and some jackberry. dang I want em all. Don't miss these. I want to so bad but I'm tapped out.

S

sannie

Nice to see them online
But i also see that the extrema and killing fields fem are already out of stock:character0053:

If you cant wait for the new delevery you can always go to sannie shop where they are in stock.

I will send our new hericules fem seeds to Logic soon and enough packs to be in the action for a longer time.

greetz sannie

true grit

true grit

Nice, the Killing Field fems were most def a nice surprise!!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

K O Kush sounds like a winner , I might have to grab a pack of those for sure .

R

Radio_Dread

K O Kush sounds like a winner , I might have to grab a pack of those for sure .

trust me dude they are. i have one just 2 days over 7 weeks and she is just bout ready. im going to let her hit the 8 week mark before i chop here.

Top Bottom