New drop from shantibaba (mr nice seeds)

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Hum.. almost sprung on those nordals at hempfest. Anyone ran it?

B

Big Costa420

I don't care who you are or what you grow,,, if you have never grown out Neville Haze, you are missing the point. True conoisseur herb, with a true conoisseur head that lasts for hours. Get it.
That's a 10 -4 sounds like some news I can use I'm definitely adding that to the list , what about Black Widow

drewski85

drewski85

That's a 10 -4 sounds like some news I can use I'm definitely adding that to the list , what about Black Widow
I believe black widow is their version of white widow.it has the same genetic background(northern indian x southern brazil).I plan on scooping up a pack or two of them.heard their version is superb to g.h.s. I had luck with the widows I popped of g.h.s but it was kinda hit and miss(one pack did well and the other one sucked ass)

drewski85

drewski85

Black Widow is the original White Widow just renamed because of the bullshit with green house seeds copying the name..
also heard green house did the same bullshit with super silver haze.it seems to me that arjan is just money/fame hungry

lino

lino

I don't care who you are or what you grow,,, if you have never grown out Neville Haze, you are missing the point. True conoisseur herb, with a true conoisseur head that lasts for hours. Get it.
I would have to think that lordOf Nugs has grown the real Neville Haze. and I would have to speculate that Shatibaba has the real Haze!

lino

lino

After reading that thread I was wondering if you know if shantibaba had any books specifically genetics book describing origins and lineage of popular strains .
Shatibaba has genetics from the Super Sativa Seed Club days. I;ve been chatting with him bout the G13 legend with him for a while/ Id speculate that shanti has some good ol skool genetics that still hold up in quality to these new inbred cultivars with much more stability and disease resistance, I'm hoping his new seeds are as good as the ol ones.... cant wait to test his seeds again/....

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

This is the only haze I've not been able to finish a j of. Its my Kryptonite smoke.

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
the nevs haze is the purest haze to date beside a few others in the dam and maybe the piff that take the cake for being what they are.. BOMB... period.. the nevs a friend and I split a pack which was well worth the upwards of $100 price tag was a 12 week pheno that was syrup.. literally the shorter or most of the 14 or so week phenos that were basically pure haze.. this had some afghani in there to shorten times and really got the best of both worlds.. that ridiculous hours of lingering smell in the air.. the body buzz that's electric, the haze side that keeps you climbing and makes you functional to do anything.. this stuff was and is exciting gear...

the shark shock im pretty sure is WW x AK.. could be mistaken but another friend found the cherry ak pheno with snow as he called it, the cherry snow.. shantis BW frostiness with the buttery flavor of that cherry bomb ak... stuff was insane and had some nice power and real nice yield for an 8 wk strain..

the SSH has a big history here on the boards as well as outside.. forget about winning the cup trifecta but this is the REAL DEAL SSH, no BS , no bx'ing , has all the fruit and all the haze you can want in a strain -- there is a few phenos to look for, one is a stank pheno that yields like a beast in about 8 weeks, the cat piss pheno.. there is a real deal haze pheno too that goes around 11 or so weeks , and then we found a perfect 50/50 that was real nice.. stuff was thick, hazey and fruity, had all the love and the best of the best.. shanti is one of the best if not the BEST breeder there is.. his heavy genetics back it up...

Top Bottom