New Drop Of Archive Fire???

• Thread starter KingJamesOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
You still cant read very well and I get that now @Paul Simon . Yes you twisted this all around. I never bashed doctas gear, I said I never found a keeper out of the seeds I ran of his and I would pass on $200 a pack and I would not support someone who will reward people for ratting on others. I never called him a snitch for controlling his own product either that you posted above. Cheers, RB

I have a private parking lot. You do realize I can LOSE MY LICENSE, because some lazy entitled fuck is trying to resell clones in my private lot? Holy fuck you're dense. Wouldn't you wanna know who it is so you can ban them from shopping at your store. As I said, I could give a fuck what you do out of my lot. But get your lazy bitch ass out off my property. I want to keep my license and I want obtaining genetics to be fair to my customers. If you don't get that, go fuck yourself.

Natural

Natural

I have a private parking lot. You do realize I can LOSE MY LICENSE, because some lazy entitled fuck is trying to resell clones in my private lot? Holy fuck you're dense. Wouldn't you wanna know who it is so you can ban them from shopping at your store. As I said, I could give a fuck what you do out of my lot. But get your lazy bitch ass out off my property. I want to keep my license and I want obtaining genetics to be fair to my customers. If you don't get that, go fuck yourself.
lol..nobody got that. Would saved alot of gum flappin had you explained it back then on ig though. Good to see the new place is well loved. Have a nice day Doc

thadocta

thadocta

Breeder
lol..nobody got that. Would saved alot of gum flappin had you explained it back then on ig though. Good to see the new place is well loved. Have a nice day Doc
By nobody got that, you mean anyone that is too stupid to realize the obvious implications of such actions at the location of a licensed facility? Didn't think I'd need to explain that. But yeah, you gotta basically gotta dumb it down to kindergarten level for anyone to understand anything nowadays. Common Sense is dead.

Natural

Natural

It kind of surprised me to see some mutual buddies react they way they did..and couldn't think their way around why it was said. Still ducking the pigs and rec hasn't become a reality every where, I guess.
Truth though..common sense is becoming a rare commodity in general. lol. Gotta basically threaten and pound it into some folks brains these daze.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Hello brothers and sisters :mushtache:

Been oogling those Face/Off OG genetics :cool: one day.. one day..

~Much Love

KingJamesOG

KingJamesOG

The seeds are well with there price and some true gems to be found. I purchased a pack of face on fire and Samoas both I found a keeper female and a nice breeding male. With witch I will make many f1 beans of my own. I have purchased packs in the past of pie face and grimace and found keepers. Maybe it's good luck. Maybe it's the environment they grow and skill of the grower that determine the quality of there final product. Don't blame it on the breeder if all that you grow is garbage destined for the hash pile. I'll post pics of my keepers. Allot of love and work gos into even making f1 seeds and selecting your stud. It's not the docs fualt greedy idiots are selling cuts illegally on his property. They should be ashamed. Don't call people snitches until u know the story.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
By nobody got that, you mean anyone that is too stupid to realize the obvious implications of such actions at the location of a licensed facility? Didn't think I'd need to explain that. But yeah, you gotta basically gotta dumb it down to kindergarten level for anyone to understand anything nowadays. Common Sense is dead.
You sound like a man that has common sense. Reason I say that is, you are quick to point out that most people don't. That said, do you have any common sense I can buy from you? Could use some around these parts.

Krypto

Krypto

Sounds like there's a rift going on in this thread :-) and I'm not one to throw gas on a fire. That being said, the Hellraiser has been on my list for a long time. And I will eventually get it. Good night

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

If you have ever met The Doc, he is quite literally as aggressive and narcissistic as he is here, and loves ripping ppl new assholes (probably because he thinks its natural to have a stick sideways up your ass).
Anywways all that aside, him as a person being the exact opposite of what being humble means.
His beans are still fire and has some wonderful crosses. Only reason I mess with his genetics.

Krypto

Krypto

I didn't realize this kinda thing was even a "thing" until I mentioned BB of Apothecary a couple yrs ago in a thread. I mean DAMN. this dude ripped me a new 3 bed rm, 1 & 1/2 bath DOUBLE WIDE ASSHOLE!!!
The "thing" I'm talkin''bout is the Drama. Not taking sides at all. Because I only scrolled through the thread.
N E WHO. PEACE BROTHAs

Krypto

Krypto

We have been trying like hell to get a couple packs from Archive...but the only ones I can ever find are the Memory Loss crosses. And I have been hoping to get Hellraiser, or Hazmat, Valley Girl etc. NO LUCK!!!
never in stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom