New drop of Yeti and Foodog

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fstate559

fstate559

Loompa has just sent in some fresh stock. :cat:

These will be hitting the bay within the next 48 hours - 20 packs Foodog f3 and 30 packs Yeti f3

:cigar:
Any word where to pick up yeti?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Any word where to pick up yeti?
You should be able to get the yeti right here on the thcbay tommorow sometime according to logics post,in case you havent checked it out the thcbay link is right next to forums at the top of this page,good luck!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Awesome , actually scored some this time : ) Thanks Logic and Loompa !

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

Loompa posted this elsewhere...
We work the Loompa Headband aka Underdog Og extensively . We have the Yeti line and The FOO Dog (fire og x Yeti) . The Abominable Snowman (The White X Yeti) . WE are also working several other crosses with The Ft collins original cough aka NL5x haze, a very special cut of Durban Poison . A cut of Blueberry from the 90s that is blue and actually tastes like blueberry goodness, to name a few. The Underdawg is very special.

But then posted this...
We at Loompa Farms are pleased to announce the May seed release. We will be releasing the Abominable Snowman as promised. The Silver Bubster is our Super Silver Haze male x So Cal Master Kush x Bubba Kush. Expect to find exotic representations of the traditional short squat Kush plants. The Foo Dog is our F - Cut OG crossed with a special Yeti male . This line has been putting out our most OG type plants, much like the OG squared. The Purple Dogwood is our Woody Harrelson OG crossed to a different but exceptional Yeti male. Expect to see purple, THC laden OG type plants . We will also be releasing more Yeti f3 as well as More Moon Dawg f2 . This is a taste of what's to come in the future from Loompa Farms.
We will be posting full descriptions of the lines as well as pictures as soon as possible. Thank you all for your support. We wish everyone in the community well in all their endeavors.

Then I read theres some confusion about the actual F-Cut.
Is the one Loompa works with similar to the headband, or this some other name for a fire cut?
Anyhow... When I win the Loompa challenge I would like to see my yeti bx'd to the Black Dom.

Last edited:
fstate559

fstate559

I might have missed it and my apologies if I did but when is the abominable snowman going to be available?

Top Bottom