Afghan Kush x Snowdog
Abominable Insurgent
Desert Snowstorm
Snowy Kush
Paktia Kush
Taliban Snow
Kandahar Kush
Snow Khost

the last 4 (except taliban) AK X Snowdog names are Afghanistan provinces. Cheers!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Afghan Kush/Snowdog - Artic Aghan or Killer Frost
Casey Jones/Snowdog - Captain Cold, "Ice" Jones, IceMaiden, or Mr. Freeze

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Casey Jones x Snowdog=
1.) Spacey Casey
2.) Snow Bird
3.) Snow Cone(s)
4.) Puffy Jones

Afghan Kush x Snowdog=
1.) Snow Khan (Khan: title of respect borne by important personages in Afghanistan and central Asia)
2.) Afchoo (as in: "ahhhchooo...pardon me I have a runny nose from being out in the snow all day)
3.) Snow Leopard
4.) AK-9

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Afghan kush x Snowdog-''Frostbite''

i already said that one hommie i really like that name i think its perfect for afgan x Snowdog or it could work for the casey x Snowdog but i like it for the other much better.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Casey Jones x Snowdog=
1.) Spacey Casey
2.) Snow Bird
3.) Snow Cone(s)
4.) Puffy Jones

Afghan Kush x Snowdog=
1.) Snow Khan (Khan: title of respect borne by important personages in Afghanistan and central Asia)
2.) Afchoo (as in: "ahhhchooo...pardon me I have a runny nose from being out in the snow all day)
3.) Snow Leopard
4.) AK-9

bodhi already has a strain named snow leopard hommie but i like the snow cone one for the casey x Snowdog especially if you got a fruity casey pheno

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Casey Jones x Snowdog......Snow Train

Afghan Kush x Snowdog..... Taliban Snowballs

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

bodhi already has a strain named snow leopard hommie but i like the snow cone one for the casey x Snowdog especially if you got a fruity casey pheno

Word...

I like the Snow Cones as well! Roll's off the tongue real well and paints a beautiful image in your mind when saying it! Plus, its pretty easy to remember and keeps its lineage at the forefront...
Snow = (Snowdog) +Cones = (Casey Jones/C.Jones subtract the J and we have Cones) =Snow Cones

FrostBite is dope too PG!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Word...

I like the Snow Cones as well! Roll's off the tongue real well and paints a beautiful image in your mind when saying it! Plus, its pretty easy to remember and keeps its lineage at the forefront...
Snow = (Snowdog) +Cones = (Casey Jones/C.Jones subtract the J and we have Cones) =Snow Cones

FrostBite is dope too PG!

thanks hommie i think it perfect you know afgan mtn's are frosty and dawg's bite whats better for describing it i hope you and i win with the snow cones and frost bite i think we should anyway lol

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

afghan kush x Snowdog = mountain dawg, dawgs of war, insergent kush, war dawg, kabul kush, hindu snow, slush puppy kush

casey jones x Snowdog = CJ snow, k9 casey, big dawg, cj' best friend,

Latest posts

Top Bottom