New drop tonight!

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

[quote="logic, post: 864843, member: 1
Casey Jones x Snowdog=
3.) Snow Cone(s)
Congraz for picking a winning name!:)[/quote]​
Whoa! I'm seriously so stoked Logic! Much much much love for the generosity and the allowance of having the THCFarmer fam bam partake with your fine creations! I was jumpin up and down and my girl was like "dude wtf?" and I was like " I WON I WON I WON" and she was like " won what bro?" so I had to fill her in on the fiasco!:D​
Should we just PM you with info or will you contact us?​
Bless the fuck up...Sol​

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

[quote="logic, post: 864843, member: 1
Casey Jones x Snowdog=
3.) Snow Cone(s)
Congraz for picking a winning name!:)​
Whoa! I'm seriously so stoked Logic! Much much much love for the generosity and the allowance of having the THCFarmer fam bam partake with your fine creations! I was jumpin up and down and my girl was like "dude wtf?" and I was like " I WON I WON I WON" and she was like " won what bro?" so I had to fill her in on the fiasco!:D​
Should we just PM you with info or will you contact us?​
Bless the fuck up...Sol​
[/quote]
haha did she really call you bro?

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

[/quote]haha did she really call you bro?[/quote]

Haha! For sure Brahduh...me and my wifey poo are straight up homies! Das my Sistren and I'm her Bredren, feel me? Safe to say I married my best friend! *womp womp-corny I know*

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
haha did she really call you bro?[/quote]

Haha! For sure Brahduh...me and my wifey poo are straight up homies! Das my Sistren and I'm her Bredren, feel me? Safe to say married my bestfriend! *womp womp-corny I know*[/quote]

congrats bro at least one of us won!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

haha did she really call you bro?[/quote]

Haha! For sure Brahduh...me and my wifey poo are straight up homies! Das my Sistren and I'm her Bredren, feel me? Safe to say I married my best friend! *womp womp-corny I know*[/quote]

haha thats hella koo. congrats bro

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Haha! For sure Brahduh...me and my wifey poo are straight up homies! Das my Sistren and I'm her Bredren, feel me? Safe to say married my bestfriend! *womp womp-corny I know*[/quote]

congrats bro at least one of us won!!![/quote]

Word PG! Good looking out homie! I was really feeling that FrostBite too...Damn!

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Haha! For sure Brahduh...me and my wifey poo are straight up homies! Das my Sistren and I'm her Bredren, feel me? Safe to say I married my best friend! *womp womp-corny I know*[/quote]

haha thats hella koo. congrats bro[/quote]

Thank you my ninJah!

Reactions: mal
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Haha! For sure Brahduh...me and my wifey poo are straight up homies! Das my Sistren and I'm her Bredren, feel me? Safe to say married my bestfriend! *womp womp-corny I know*

congrats bro at least one of us won!!![/quote]

Word PG! Good looking out homie! I was really feeling that FrostBite too...Damn![/quote]

Ya me too but logic liked the other one better i think it could work for the snowdaw s1's too oh well its a sick name for a strain i'm sure that will have another name that strain and it will work for that or i'll just use it for smethin i breed congrats though hommie can't wait to see what you do them good luck!

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Ya me too but logic liked the other one better i think it could work for the snowdaw s1's too oh well its a sick name for a strain i'm sure that will have another name that strain and it will work for that or i'll just use it for smethin i breed congrats though hommie can't wait to see what you do them good luck!

I'm seriously surprised Frostbite hasn't been used by any breeders...I mean with all the frosty-Chemdog-hybrids and all! I know of some cats in Calgary, Canada that run an event-Hiphop MC battles and its called FrostBite too! Its all bueno though pimp, I got you...! I also think it can work for the Snowdog S1's aswell! Thanks for the good vibes PG

Bless up...Sol

Reactions: mal
The Joker

The Joker

The Pre2K Blueberry has been a little disappointing in the last cross. Crossing her with other Blueberry related strains seems to bring out the sativa in the offspring. An older member crossed her with a Blueberry Indica and it sucked. I just crossed her to Grape Krush and the one tester was very sativa reminding me of Mexican in both taste and cerebral , paranoid high. There were two original cuts from Outkast and this one seems a little more hazy than the one that we all originally had. It will be interesting to see if that happens with your cross. She was my favorite, but she is getting culled after 4 years. Got the structure, the yield, but too much work to get the flavor out and not much smell .
The Pure Kush ( It's not LA Pure Kush, we're convinced) seems to cross well. I had made hundreds of those Blueberry crosses and was hoping to give them away free. ( They are going into the garbage) I got some silver so it's going to be Pure Kush x Cherry Pie and Pure Kush x GSC.

soopy

soopy

The Pre2K Blueberry has been a little disappointing in the last cross. Crossing her with other Blueberry related strains seems to bring out the sativa in the offspring. An older member crossed her with a Blueberry Indica and it sucked. I just crossed her to Grape Krush and the one tester was very sativa reminding me of Mexican in both taste and cerebral , paranoid high. There were two original cuts from Outkast and this one seems a little more hazy than the one that we all originally had. It will be interesting to see if that happens with your cross. She was my favorite, but she is getting culled after 4 years. Got the structure, the yield, but too much work to get the flavor out and not much smell .
The Pure Kush ( It's not LA Pure Kush, we're convinced) seems to cross well. I had made hundreds of those Blueberry crosses and was hoping to give them away free. ( They are going into the garbage) I got some silver so it's going to be Pure Kush x Cherry Pie and Pure Kush x GSC.

Sounds like some nice crosses there Joker. I made some Pure Kush x Chocolate Rain that should be pretty promising. The male PK x CR that I got out of the first couple seeds popped smells like a deep, hashy tootsie roll and is going to make some PK Bx, Cherry Pie x (PK x CR), and maybe some Pestilence x (PK x CR). I need to get a cut of the White for some crosses with it too. Mmmmmmm Pure Chocolate Cherrie Pie and Pure White Chocolate, lol.

DC105

DC105

Sounds like some nice crosses there Joker. I made some Pure Kush x Chocolate Rain that should be pretty promising. The male PK x CR that I got out of the first couple seeds popped smells like a deep, hashy tootsie roll and is going to make some PK Bx, Cherry Pie x (PK x CR), and maybe some Pestilence x (PK x CR). I need to get a cut of the White for some crosses with it too. Mmmmmmm Pure Chocolate Cherrie Pie and Pure White Chocolate, lol.

Thats funny you say you need a cut of the white, I just took some cuts of mine and all have rooted! If you were my neighbor I would gift ya one!

The Joker

The Joker

Hey, that Grape Krush x Blueberry turned out better than I thought after a cure. Strong.

soserthc1

soserthc1

my o my do people love free beans.... to funny...lol... congrad's to winners...

Top Bottom