new drop

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Not real sure what your ? is buddy, but the SSSDH is for sale at 85USD from Conn genetics.

M

Medicinal

Hey OJ have you ever considered making feminized crosses with your SSSDH cut? Seems you've done everything under the sun with your cut except for some femmed lines. Would be nice to grow out some guaranteed dank for ex: SSSDH crossed to an elite cut of Casey Jones like the one Billygoat is using. Or the million dollar question. SSSDH S1's? LoL Mmmm would be nice huh guys? I don't mean to come off as cocky but it seems you've gotta great cut OJD but you're doing all the wrong things with it. And yes.. I've grown out a few of your past offerings so I'm familiar with the results. :makeup

O

ojd

hi medicinal

yes we have

we are in the process of making fem seeds now
our next few drops will be fem releases
sssdh fems will be a bit down the line
tho as other projects ahead of that
but yes i will have fem sssdh within 6 months

doing all the wrong things with the sssdh?
i dont know where you been but my sssdh work has been recieved very well and the reports speak for themself

S

Steve Z

Hey OJ have you ever considered making feminized crosses with your SSSDH cut? Seems you've done everything under the sun with your cut except for some femmed lines. Would be nice to grow out some guaranteed dank for ex: SSSDH crossed to an elite cut of Casey Jones like the one Billygoat is using. Or the million dollar question. SSSDH S1's? LoL Mmmm would be nice huh guys? I don't mean to come off as cocky but it seems you've gotta great cut OJD but you're doing all the wrong things with it. And yes.. I've grown out a few of your past offerings so I'm familiar with the results. :makeup

i also think that your mixing up conn. and Karma genetics. they used the sssdh in a couple of his new releases.

if you have such strict ideas why dont you become a breeder? and why do you need s1's when you can get the straight sssdh???? doesnt make sense.... unless your looking for FEM only.... which is hermiville no matter how you look at it.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what up Z?

clocking in I see

Im out

Peace

S

Steve Z

LOLOLOL.

not today manng... on christmas vaca with the ms.... just gotta get my fix this AM before she's up.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Nothing yet farmers....i think things are a little slow coming from the uk because of the snow

S

Steve Z

thank god logics on it. fuckin sorry conn. about your troubles at ICrag. we'd happily make you feel home over here!

serious im watchin other shit get dropped, shit get modded on the site, and not a SINGLE FUCKING WORD about anything there. do they hate you or something??? i mean them being the P.O.S. that they are makes me kinda laugh.... but at that same time get pissed cause they're fuckin with your $.

sorry about the off topic off forum b/s. but just watching how you guys are getting screwed over there is not fuckin cool. hope gyspy has a herps outbreak goin on or somethin, doesnt wanna touch the keyboard!

O

ojd

also you might be interested to know we have released Sour Hazy Jones which is Casey Jones (truecannabliss cut) x SSSDH......may i also ask which of our offerings you have tried?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The Grandoggy Purps has landed and will be hitting the bay soon...just waiting on a msg from the crew. :harvest:

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Sweet!

Had to get one of these. Ty Logic and Conn.

Top Bottom