New Drop...

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Well what a shitty year ive had....good to see the back of 2011

Thank you to everyone who supported me through the rough times you know who you are.

To say thank you to everyone i am releasing this drop at a huge discount $50 per pack

Going up first is:

Bulletproof Kush (Hells Angels OG Kush x Bubba Kush)

A

A-Roe

Well looks like I made my first grab of the 2012 (End of the World), keep it rolling Logic. Are the rest going to drop this week?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck it im grabbing another pack of these! Those cheese x bubba coming back up logic?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I snagged a pack too. If they hang around untouched I will buy more tonight. It will be unbelievable if these seeds last very long. They should be gone by now but people probably are hungover and sleeping it off right now.

A

A-Roe

Im trying to get in touch with the rest of my peeps to see what they want to do, I might grab a few more for them if they are still up.

T

TreFarmer

I grabbed mine at 5am... did't take time to post, like last time I slacked and missed the CBF drop while they were up! Grab 'em THEN post:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Grabbed some as well. BulletProof Kush is gonna some fire! 2 of my fav strains in one. What else is going up 2day?

muncho

muncho

Are you gonna be listing any more tasty crosses from Devine Today? Sure hope so Thanks.

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
what a good way to ring in the new year...

A

ahumado

Thanks Logic I bought both and it's my first purchase on the bay!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Already gone bro but youre covered

muncho

muncho

Logic your on a roll, Great way to start out 2012 Thanks

NEXT up??? HEHEHE

Top Bottom