new emerald triangle products/gravity replacement?

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Humboldt County's Own Crystal Burst (0-16-16) is a high-potency bloom enhancer with vitamin B1. This highly concentrated booster works well with all nutrient lines. It's rapidly absorbed and induces flowering. Crystal Burst stimulates resinous old and fragrance production in many flowers.

WAY different npk, but who the hell knows what was really in gravity
bushmaster also is getting a new label, might b back on the shelves soon

CBurstGal.jpg

G

GROHARD

I saw that product about 4 or 5 months ago at the "gro store". I almost copped it too!LOL But felt bad since I already was there for Ultra Snow storm and Gravity just couldn't get a 3rd humboldt nute product!!Haha Say what you want about humboldt nutes, some of that shit works as advertised!!!

K

keenan878

I've been using gravity for a couple years now and love it, once you figure out your correct dossage you shouldnt have to worry about burning your plants. Just got Ultra Max and got a sample of crystal burst as well. Any one use these products? What about Purple Maxx, i heard that its not worth messing around with, what are your guys(and girls) thoughts on these products?

C

claudacio

I have all the older line of humbolt, I just picked them up a few months ago but wasnt too keen on throwing it in the mix on my last grow because I was too close to the end and didnt want to play with it. From what I read its just as was said above the stuff works as advertised, I've watched a friend document the products and the stuff definitely works. He grew some nugs under cfl's and flouros that you would think had to be under HID's.

The purple maxx is basically the same as snow storm ultra if I'm not mistaken its just you use the purple maxx with colored strains particularly purple ones and it helps bring the color out as well as the same thing the SSU does for resin/trichome production I believe. But in order for purple maxx to work color has to be a genetic trait and I would also say make sure you know for a fact that your particular pheno has purple in the genes by growing it previously and knowing it has purps in it. I seen some pics of some insanely purple querkle that P-maxx where used.

As I said I have yet to use it but I will be doing so as soon as the time comes next time around. Just be careful dosing it, go lower than the recommended doses until you get familiar with it. From what I've read here and else where thats the key, getting the dosing and timing right with your particular strains is when you'll see those unreal results. When you apply the dose of gravity theres a massive uptake of nutes, so I am thinking making it the last full dose of anything other than a molasses/carb product and straight water until the finish line is crossed after the gravity.

The one thing other than lower your PPM's when feeding is leave yourself plenty of flush time, the stuff works but definitely flush properly if not excessively.

G

grownwithlove

crystal burst? killer tea? anyone?

Been a few months - any of you guys see any results with the Crystal Burst? I've just ordered some out of curiosity since my local shops are tapped.

I've had good results using Gravity and Snow-Storm with a H&G base nute. Although when trying out purple maxx I did notice a bit of foliage burning (soil medium). I'm pretty sure it was not the newer version of purple maxx (I think there has been 3 different versions?), I've heard rumors they have been doing quite a bit of relabeling lately on numerous products. They need it too, trying to find good details about these products before you bring them home and read the bottle is nearly impossible (and by details I mean the ACTUAL ingredients). Too bad their website is not a little more informative than a children's reading book and they don't keep anyone up to date.

Either way - Emerald Triangle is worth trying out... I've been really interested in finding out about their new base product (or at least I think it's their base nute?) Killer Tea (the liquid sea-gull & bat guano), anyone given this a test?

jyip

jyip

They need it too, trying to find good details about these products before you bring them home and read the bottle is nearly impossible (and by details I mean the ACTUAL ingredients). Too bad their website is not a little more informative than a children's reading book and they don't keep anyone

right u are with hidden details, ive used gravity on and off and most recently had gottena couple free samples of crystal burst n purple maxx, and not really up to effing up some plts cuz i dont kno shit about the nutes, but i def will b usin both cuz i got hazeman POW for a purple plt and want to foliar the cystal burst on some others too

WeirdWentPro

WeirdWentPro

Crystal Burst is the shit. One of the first additives Ive tried in a long time that really made a significantly noticeable and measurable difference in both quality and yield. I was using Bloombastic for a couple runs before, and it was fine, but the Crystal Burst smoked it last time. Much more cost effective to boot.

whatupdoc

whatupdoc

Yup! I used the Burst on my last run. My yield was off, due to some lockout issues, but the quality was phenomenal...

S

shift00420

I have seen people say its great on other boards but in soiless & coco but i run hydro. Someone on the other boards said to use it at half strength but add it about 3 days before res change so u don't get bacteria problems. I don't know if i want to use it because i have 4 weeks of flower left & don't want any issues. The other half of my brain is kicking me in the ass saying TRY IT PUSSY!!!

Top Bottom