new england hydroshops

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adam

hello farmers i wanted to start a thread thats devoted to hydroshops. for my own experience i will say that LIQUIDSUN in holyoke mass. sucks. the owner is very knowlegable but a dick and overcharges:no. plus he is too friendly if you catch my drift. WORMSWAY towards boston has great selection and awesome 50% sales but i dont like their prices or attitude. GREEN PATH GARDEN SUPPLY in brookfield hands down is the best prices are far cheaper and TOM the owner orders any product you want that he doesnt carry.if you see TOM mention ONA GUY sent you. just dont be dumb he isnt a pot grower just an honest man.:clapping

A

adam

forgot to mention harvestmoon in CT. last time i went i thought for sure it would be shut down by cops. them stoners dont hide the fact they blaze

E

eastcoast farmer

theres a harvest moon down in foxborough across from patriot place, same shit though, overcharge, but never had no problems in three years, and they'll work with you if your a regular

A

adam

thats news to me about being at fox.if memory serves me right they had a parrot in CT.

A

adam

man that fucking bird is a fucking joke. it doesnt shut up and it scares away peeps. those guys like to talk to openly about bud. i walked out thinking i was being set-up. felt kinda entrapped so i walked around for an hour then took a cab back to my car lol. i can never suggest them at all they scare me. i also heard that if you get good with the younger guy in the CT shop you might meet a few farmers. thats not my style i like to be in the shadows with that shit

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't blame you for being freaked out by that shit, that's plain stupid and should not happen.

Taking the cab back to your car is classic though :D

A

adam

yeah dude i might be a stoner but i get a gut feeling i stick to it.i dont want peeps to think they are leo but thats my opinion of how i felt that day. take it for whats its worth.i still strongly suggest GREEN PATH GARDEN SUPPLY. he is more then happy to get whatever you want and he always is the cheapest. :D

A

adam

yeah no cabs just nice conversation with Tom. i can talk to him all day enjoy his style. hey H ever see his metal room? dude i fell out laughing when he showed me it. i asked him why do you run odor control in this room? he looked at me like i was crazy lol.:D he never pushes anything on me just gives me honest reviews from himself or other growers. he pushed me off some expensive stuff once and told me to buy the cheaper stuff thats what i call service not sales

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
He's a genuine character, I agree. You mean the room in the back? He had some tiny blue LED panel going in there, funny. It's a good shop though.

A

adam

i was there last month he had cleaned out that room didnt see anything but 2 canfans runing.he has slowly talked me into looking into organic teas. he made it sound simple and beneficial. i hope his new store isnt to far away. i enjoy being the only one in the store with him. i want his brain used for my MJ grows :D

E

eastcoast farmer

so where is this store that you speak about. i usually keep it simple buy what i need, i never even ask questions, thats what we have these forums for. harvest moon definately overcharge and that damn bird is annoying.

A

adam

hey eastcoast farmer the store that me and H are talking about is . thing is that TOM the owner had relayed to me is that by january he will be in his new location. moving farther into eastern mass.if you want any product that he might not carry he just orders it no matter what it is. he isnt limited as some other stores. he told me that the other stores just stick to their main distrubuation center. he used to work at wormsway years ago and left to start his own store.

G

greyfx

I visited a local hydro shop down here once and never went back lol. First and foremost there were sheriff's officers parked across the street. I went in to pick up some fox farms ocean forest two bags, rapid rooters with tray, humidity dome, and I bought some grow big hydro, tiger bloom, and big bloom. Well time went to checkout and the dude was really helpful even talked about how he moved here from las vegas and how his wife was a teacher, dude honestly looked high as hell. Well he rings everything up and says "I know your growing bud so i'm gonna hook you up." so he gives me some small sample bags of cha ching and beastie buds my jaw and my girlfriends jaw just dropped and he even helped me carry the soil to my car lol was a crazy day. The guy was really nice but just kind of spooked me too much. I think that all hydro shops are probably watched.

E

eastcoast farmer

well now that mj has been decrimalized maybe leo will stick to other more important jobs instead of parking in front of a store trying to figure out who is growing illegal stuff.

Top Bottom