New england outdoor guerilla grow

• Thread starter KOZMOZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badmf

Great that Nor-easters are outdoors! Lookin good too! I will add my critique now, lol, get much bigger bags and definitely shade em(on the sides!!) as the black will conduct a ton of heat to the root zone which will stop/slow plant growth. You will also need to make those cages waay wider.imho
If your soils decent drop em in da durt, lol. If not an extra bagof soil per plant will pay great dividends come fall.
I use polymers out West, as it is dry as the moon. You may have occasional rains and I'm jealous!
Your grow looks very healthy and ready to bust out all over! I'll follow your progress and good gardening! Peace Bad...
PS: for those of you that don't know, see the pix where the leaves are "reachin'" up to the sky? Thats when it's dialed in! Kudos!

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

those plants look great man you got a good start looks like you will have some nice plants come harvest

K

KOZMOZ

Thanks for checking out the pics, and the kind words, def still have some work to do, and get these in the ground unfortunatly due to the grounds that im growing in the plants have to stay in bags because of poor soil conditions.I will be making my rounds and be slipping the plants in larger bags but hauling in bagpacks full of dirt and supplies for miles take its tole on you.The cages are temporary because of something digging holes in the soil,but ya,the weather has been good enough that I have not lugged in any water yet maybe because of the polymers that I also use in my soil,first time using them this year and i have to say what a difference.Its alot of work this year but im gambling for a nice harvest.

B

Badmf

If the soils not a total loss, haul in amendments as they are lighter; perlite or vermiculite. You can make compost too on site, just use layers of green/brown green brpwn and wet it, toss each time in and in a while nice compost!
I have to do the same haulin in deal so my sympathy is with ya! Water source is another BIG issue! Its heavy and necessary. Weighs almost 9 lbs per gallon without containers. Rain collection if possible is key! I am fortunate to have a runoff stream which goes year-round. It needs only filtering.
Mulch the top-soil and it will slow evaporation too. I use fallen leaves and place gravel over to prevent it blowing away. Copper tape around the stems will stop snails/slugs, pred piss or Repels-All for critters plus reinforce your fencing. Deer, racoons rats etc will think it's a banquet, lol. Peace Bad...

Mogrow

Mogrow

good luck on your grow koz.
what kinda gear you running??
looks like the bushy one is a clone.

K

KOZMOZ

all the gear are clones,and the strains are purple nepal.pineapple kush,1 afrodite,and a few northern lights.I will be going to a couple spots tomorrow so i can straighten some shit out,update on the way
thanks for the kind words and help.

B

bruinsbrawler

Great looking plants! Can't wait to see how these babies turn out, being from the New England area myself. Go Bruins!!!

Top Bottom