New England Outdoor Sea of Green ... is it possible?

• Thread starter FruitOfTheLabor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

ok.. so i have a couple questions.. for new england growers... i have been seriously ill for the past couple months .. and havent been able to put out many plants this year.. but i have clones availible threw a friend.. and he says that i can put clones out still now.. but i just wont get a huge yield per plant.. so he said to just put more clones out and i can still get a decent outdoor harvest and its harder for people to see smaller pot plants also..

Whats the LATEST uve put plants out up in the NORTHEAST.. MASS .. Vermont.. NH... RI... MAINE... wereever just trying to see if the work i put in is worth it .. and how much soil i need per plants. since i think the plants start flowering around beggining of august ... means i got a month of veg and some flower time..

anyone know about what to expect.. say maybe 5 gallon to 10 gallon bags.. or is htis to much soil for small little six inch clones to go out into for the rest of the season..

anyone? ever toss out this late and still get a decent harvesT?

JohnBudd

JohnBudd

I have grown indoors in New England until end of July. I flipped to 12/12 3 weeks prior to putting outside at end of July. I put in 5 gallon buckets.....2-3' tall when put out.....ended up with 6' beauties.
Sorry your not feeling well bro...get some help lugging stuff around.

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

its definitely still doable but id get a move on. youd really do great to put out a little hoop house since it rains so much in NE, at this point in the year 10 gallon would be great even 5 but you can potentially get more with the 10. it should veg for a little over month before going into flower in New england its definitely possible to still pull a couple to a few ounces per plant, even one ounce per plant would be better than none. id do it.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh yeah, NE gets close to 15 hours of light in June, maybe more I'm not sure. Anyways its definately worth it, veg for 1 month and flower for 2, thats what most people do indoors so since your outdoors I'm sure you can get around a QP from each plant, give or take an oz. depending on strain and if thhere well taken care of. Also, make sure you use at least 5 gallon buckets.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

ya thanks guys ... well ya i was thinking maybe since i waited so long i could toss out tons of little guys and see what happens.....

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

ya thanks guys ... well ya i was thinking maybe since i waited so long i could toss out tons of little guys and see what happens.....

Little, big, it doesn't matter, you should get a decent harvest from anything you put outside, most likely your gonna get bigger yields from older plants, good luck.

Top Bottom