NEW EZ-Clone Model Coming out!!!

• Thread starter Globel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Globel

Globel

I was at the Urban Garden Grow Convention in La this weekend. The Show was Frekin amazing. I got well over 1000$ worth of free neuts. Including a complete line of House and Garden, Cash Crop, Dutch Master Gold Line, Cyclone, and Extreme Nutrients (extreme alone was $800). Also got 12 T-shirts.:party0042:

Any ways. Passing by the ez clone booth I saw this star trek lookin clone machine. It was white and grey and it was 128 sites. Had a honey comb pattern around its middle. When i asked the lady what it was. She said its the new ez Clone pro model witch will be coming out along side there current model. She would not give me any more information other then that. She also handed me a small picture of the roots they say the thing produces. They were Very thick. I am so angree at my self for not trying to sneek a picture:headbang. I thought it was going to be all over the internet when i got home but I have seen NOTHING at all about it. I hope I can find the small picture advert I have for it to share with you guys.

ANY ONE ELES GOT ANY INPUT? I figure it has a cooling system in it. Maybe a fogger system?

S

SSHZ

I hope it works better than their previous models because all I read about it problems, problems and more problems. You can build one for 1/2 the price that works better....

B

Buddy Flowers

"I hope it works better than their previous models because all I read about it problems, problems and more problems. "

i have had amazing results with an EZ. It has to be in a spot where the temps wont make the water temp rise. Most likely you read about temp problems. Don't hate until you tried it...

J

Jalisco Kid

ez 60 is a piece of crap for years. They know about the heat that pump puts out. Lazy fuckers have not bothered to fix their problems. 120 uses different pump with more water.JK

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

They did change the pump style for the 60. It's the same basic design as the other 2 now. I've owned all 3 models of ez clone machines and the only time I ever had problems was when I didn't clean/sterilize between runs. I use plain water with a ph range of 5.9-6.3 from start to finish and have a 100% success rate within 10 days every time. Nubs/root growth is dramatically more vigorous than with conventional cloning methods.

Globel

Globel

ezpro.jpg

There it is...

O

Old Dirty

It's white/gray to avoid gasing off.....i think theres a fogger too!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Taco bell... lol. Some plastics leach toxic chemicals into nutrient mixes and/or the air in your garden. Not super healthy. Try microwaving a cup of coffee in a plastic cup and you'll know what "gassing off" is...

T

theguapo

..more commonly referred to as off-gassing. not gassing-off! Metals off-gas as well under heat. As molecules heat and start to get excited, the surface pores expand enough for the trapped "air" molecules to escape. I know this because I owned a powder-coating business once upon a time and when working with AL, off-gassing was an issue.

T

theguapo

plastics off gas as well. when they are cast, or injection molded, the same principles apply.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Anybody here associated with EZ Clone or have information on this machine. I saw this ad for this machine for a DEC 2010 launch or 2011 launch and then it faded away after the trade show. Would like to buy this machine and give it a shot. Kind of been holding off on buying a regular black one because of this one I saw. Just wondering what really happened to this machine. Great looking design but the damn thing didn't work? Why go through the unveil only to pull it back from production? Just curious if anybody has any scoop on this machine.

Thanks....SAMCRO

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I love my Ez 30 and 60. The 60 I got has a 120 pump in it though. I do have problems in the summer with water temp but solved that problem with a 1 min on 3 min off timer. Waaaaaay cheaper than a chiller. (Thanks to whoever suggested that, I read about the timer here)

No need for a humidity dome, cuttings never even wilt or look like they have been cut from the plant at all. No hormone needed either, just cut it off and stick it in. I run the pumps with bleach water inbetween runs and have rooted cuts within 5-14 days depending on how old the mom is. 100% success from day 1.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

wow man i didn't even see the dates on the first post, lol dang this thing is old, man i'm all about turbo klone

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Damn one clone run in that thing puts you over 99 plants...

Top Bottom