New Ez Clone Models

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I just wanted to share this with everyone on the farm I have all three sizes the 30-60-120 site cloners they all have the newer pumps in them ie they all say 2011 on the boxs, anyway all New Ez Clones being shipped & sold no longer come with air pump, air lines, or even the cut outs in the lid & bottom to run the lines, they have put a letter in the box saying that the air pump is shit & never helped so they have went & made a new mold & even if You Want to run air lines & pumps you will have to drill hoels in your Brand New Cloner b/c the new molds don't have the cut out for air lines or metering stuff....:mad:

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Photos of this machine or does it look the same as the old machine?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Photos of this machine or does it look the same as the old machine?
Looks just like the old machines from what I seen after we go it out of the box, I needed a 30 site so I called around to differnt hydro shops & found one that was a 2011 model, every shop I called had no idea that Ez Clone switched models & didn't bother to tell them or the suppliers...o_O

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

so is the newer version better? Work better or more effecient?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I would say not better, they took away the air pump, air lines, to be able to sell the units cheaper, so I'm thinking thats probley why the made a new molds for the units, I'm sure if they spent all that money to make new molds they found some place to cut conrners to make the unit cheper to build ie cheaper to sell, I never run mine with out air running in the chamber, but on they new models you'll have to cut or drill the cloner. The new units have the same water pump & misters from what I could tell.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

got it. cool thanks for the update on this new ez cloner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom