New farmer here from the Great Lakes

• Thread starter medicinemen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medicinemen

Hey farmers! Im fresh and brand new to this site. Looking too hunt down some killer genetics.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome! You're in the right spot for genetics! Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up bro, MI reppin!!!

P

Pot Boy

Hey welcome! You will find what you seek here.. MI man myself..

P

peabody

from the great lakes to the great genetics spot welcome medicine man. be safe peabody

N

nor cali farmer

welcome to the farm where dreams are real here. peace thc joe

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Welcome to the farm bro. Lots of people from the dirty mitten here now.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

welcome to the party brotha, hands down best place for top notch strains, no question shipping, and knowledge abound, peace Shiva

M

medicinemen

Well scored me a couple packs of white master kush beans from rascal. Nice way to kick the door in. lol..

P

pel929

starting out on the right foot. anything from him is killer i got them also.

S

sickboy

Sickboy reps the mitten all day! No, I don't usually refer to myself in the third person, but I felt it was appropiate. I'm in the south east part of the state. Detroit is my base but I'm usually found somewhere in the triangle between Detroit, Ann Arbor and up in Oakland County. Killer genetics everywhere. I've been turning down flavors I'd love to have because I'm packed to the gills.
I didn't realize how many people from our neck of the woods are here. I'm quite new myself to this site and was thinking I'd end up a loner. Maybe not, huh? I'm happy to see all you guys from Michigan. There might be some networking going on afterall...

Top Bottom