New farmer here!

• Thread starter Shawnj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnj

Hey hows it going. Ohio laws have recently changed so im now able to grow. Im new to this so im learning and researching and watching videos daily. I do have 4 plants growing currently. Outdoor and in soil. Im using very diluted nutes, and i’ll post a picture of them. I purchased RoyalQueen seeds and 2 of them i think are doing great. One has a purple stalk and isnt as developed as the 2 others. And one seems like it sprouted out of the soil and has stopped growing altogether. And is showing signs of yellowing of the leaves. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
IMG_4376.jpeg
IMG_4370.jpeg
IMG_4371.jpeg
IMG_4372.jpeg
IMG_4372.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg

New farmer here
bruceybruce63

bruceybruce63

Ima first time grower. I’m way too impatient!! lol but I had all kinds of yellowing going on, with the cotelyons? My mentor says don’t worry about old growth. Focus on the new. If the new is green and happy All is Good. I worry about so much, but just give the plants time to set roots and grow! I just wanna improve on the in-improvable? Lmao I started from germination to a baby incubator (if you will) in rapid rooters, then to 5-Gallon fabric pot. I have NO idea what’s going on where! Next time it’s Solo cups, to a 3-Gallon, then to 5. Idk…… have fun! They look good to me

D

duceone

Ima first time grower. I’m way too impatient!! lol but I had all kinds of yellowing going on, with the cotelyons? My mentor says don’t worry about old growth. Focus on the new. If the new is green and happy All is Good. I worry about so much, but just give the plants time to set roots and grow! I just wanna improve on the in-improvable? Lmao I started from germination to a baby incubator (if you will) in rapid rooters, then to 5-Gallon fabric pot. I have NO idea what’s going on where! Next time it’s Solo cups, to a 3-Gallon, then to 5. Idk…… have fun! They look good to me

First of all..if that is outside,?..that plant..,is way too small.. unless you're in a tropical environment.., also I'd enclose it.. similar to a greenhouse..,to create humidity..drape a piece of transparent..,or translucent plastic over the top of the container you have it in..leave a little gap for air..that little plant should be in an environment,that consists of..at least 65% humidity..,and a ambient temperature of no lower than 70 degrees..as for the products..don't use anything other than the super thrive.. give it a light feeding, with only super thrive..,don't soak em!..a cup 250ml is ample.., give it a try

Top Bottom