new farmer in colorado

• Thread starter chefrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chefrey

I'm a new farmer but long time cannabis enthusiast looking for good genetics on western slope any body now of a good source of beans?

T

trykome1

Hey chefrey, I'm a newbie from CO too. Good to see Colorado is blowing up. This site looks to be a good source for seeds. I got mine from Attitude. They are discreet and fast. Got mine within 10 days.

C

chefrey

yea I was in norcal when they passed their MMJ bill in fact 215 was the first time I voted I was like 18 or 19. It's all blowing up a lot quicker here for sure and I just was helping at a large greenhouse those buds looked just as nice as any cali outdoor. what Altitude are you at? I'm at almost 9,000. What strains do you use?:animbong:

K

KushFields

chefrey- Google centenntial seeds based out of boulder. A lot of local dispensaries carry their beans. I haven't personally grown them, but I haven't heard anything bad, only good. I know TGA subcool beans are floating around the Denver dispensaries, it's been a while since I've looked into all of that though... hope that helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom