New Farmer...New Start!

• Thread starter KillBillBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KillBillBuds

Greetings Farmers!

Coming off a long hiatus from the cyberworld & growing...dealing with a transitional period in my life. Been lurking at Farm for quite awhile now & I like what I see. I'm an old schooler that was self trained from the OG & CW days. Spend some time on a few other sites, but haven't made a home in a long, long time.

Just looking get back into the swing of things & fire up them HID's!!! Hope to also catch up with a few old friends that I've noticed here on occasion.

Peace to all Farmers!

KBB

M

Monkey

Welcome

Glad you made it... WELCOME TO THE FARM!

Monkey:animal0057::animal0057:

K

KillBillBuds

darksideX, logic, Monkey...appreciate the warm welcome!

Fired-up cyber blunt passed around....

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

hey killbillsbuds! you prob dont know me but i've envied your past grows many times on b-bay, next to TK you have impressed and inspired me the most bro!! great to see you around again! still run any of your old cuts?

K

KillBillBuds

hey killbillsbuds! you prob dont know me but i've envied your past grows many times on b-bay, next to TK you have impressed and inspired me the most bro!! great to see you around again! still run any of your old cuts?
sweetcanadasmoke23 - thx for the kind comments! Glad U liked my micro grows...now on to the BIG show;) Sadly, I lost all my MOMs during the move:( Time to start over...but hopefully I have a couple of old friends that may be able to get me some of those cuts back.

Rollin J - thx for the welcome.
ChasHtt - nice to meet U as well.

Peace, KBB

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome back to the game, get to gettin on that garden....I hope all of lifes other trials are workin out possitive on your end.

If you need or want anything I have in the garden just holla..

Passion baby!!!

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

Nice to see you Bill and thanks for dropping by. Very happy to see you back in the game. Like TK already posted. You need anything, just hit me up and it's yours. Welcome to the farm. Lot's of nice people here.
Take care,
BG

K

KillBillBuds

TK, BG - Really great to see ya guys! Thank you so much for the kind thoughts. I really appreciate the offers for help...more than ya'll know. I'll be chatting with you guys more as I get things set up.

N3v3R - thx for the welcome.

Now on to a bong hit...

G

gogetta

welcum

welcum 2 da farm bro...on behalf of thc, logic, nd other moderators,....i sure i speak 4 em all when i say u won't regret joinin dis community...I PROMISE!!!...get comfortable..lol

Top Bottom