New Farmer on the Boards

• Thread starter SpaceMonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpaceMonkey

Hello all you THC Farmers!!!

I am new to your message boards. But not new to the scene! I am a member of another cannabis forum and an active moderator over there. I stumbled across this site once or twice through links posted by members. I was in awww, over the hash pictures that currently brought me here.

And then i read a few articles from my home state of Michigan! I hated that police state with a passion!!
But good to see that cannabis is catching on over there now! Hopefully having medical rights now will stop the incarceration rate over there. I was one that got caught up in the system for a simple possession and could never get away from that. Good luck Michiganders!

I now reside out in the islands of the pacific. And loving the tropics for many reasons!! Growing is the big one. The life style is the second. And finally being in a place where cannabis is well accepted is a wonderful feeling!!

I am a 37 yr old grower/user of cannabis. Been doin my thing for close to 20-25 yrs now.

Currently me and a few friends out here have several different strains going for the summer season. White and Black Widow, Hawaiian punch, White Rhino, Mango haze, Flo, Blueberry (auto), and Super Silver Haze going.

:peace:

S

SpaceMonkey

WOW!!
Been here all day, first waiting for my post to be cleared by a bot, then I get 12 views and no replies!
Hahaha, welcome to the "other" boards.

Is THCfarmer to big to say Hi?

O

ograskal

A mod has to review and approve your post..Its Saturday so dont think too many mods were online today..most of us have lives outside these boards but we try to approve posts when we are online...anyhow welcome to the farm bro!...~ogr

Top Bottom