New farmer..recent harvest... SEEDS?!?

• Thread starter lala
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lala

Just cut and hung 20 plants. Took a close look yesterday and found seeds :( . Some plants have a few, some a lot. Wish I'd had "hermie" on my list of things to be watching out for...

Few questions:
Should I try to remove the seeds while processing?
Will seeds affect the price/pound?
The plants in the patch that aren't quite ready - let them run their course or take 'em down asap?

What a bummer.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

That sucks bro.......you can try and pull the seeds out with tweasers while it's still wet I have done this before....but once it's dry you will probly damage the buds trying to dig them out!

yes seeds effect overall price on Pot......I personally never buy anything with seeds in it im a sensimilla man nobody wants those thing blowing up in there face when they light a bowl and not to mention picking seeds out is a pain in the ass and I find it can make it taste shitty as well if you burn a seed while smoking....don't get me wrong I have smoked some very good seeded weed but it will effect overall price and bag appeal for sure!

check the remaining plants really well for any hermies and pluck them off if you can.....but that is your call on chopping them or not some pics would help!

again sorry bro seeds can really cause a bummer!

Mogrow

Mogrow

lala/// may not have been hermie, could be other grower in general area who let male go, it happens, pollen can travel some distance.
as for the ones still out, let "em mature.
u can pick a few seeds out but after awhile it gets tiresome and you're dealing with 20 plants. that would take forever.
it's always something outdoors..
peace mogrow

Top Bottom