New Farmer To Be Here

• Thread starter Trucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trucker

Trucker

Hi everyone as the title says I'm completely new to farming and about 4 weeks away from starting my very first run. I decided it was time to start farming as my family is making me go broke keeping them with their meds lol. Plus it looks like a fun hobby for myself.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Hi everyone as the title says I'm completely new to farming and about 4 weeks away from starting my very first run. I decided it was time to start farming as my family is making me go broke keeping them with their meds lol. Plus it looks like a fun hobby for myself.
Welcome to the farm. Good luck on your grow adventures.

Cur Dog

Cur Dog

Welcome Trucker, this is an awesome community to be a part of. What are you planning on growing this season?

Trucker

Trucker

Nice selection for a first run. My advise would be to read lots, use the search bar like nothing else haha
Ask lots of questions and upload pics where you can

Welcome to the farm!
Thanks for the welcome Welsh wizard :)
Yeah I have been reading a ton over the last month and still 4 weeks of planning going on until I start my first run at it. So far it's been information overload but I have been enjoying the reads and learning alot.

BudBogart

BudBogart

You are already off to a great start. You are reading BEfore running into problems. Definitely on the right track. It's a great hobby when taken seriously.

Trucker

Trucker

You are already off to a great start. You are reading BEfore running into problems. Definitely on the right track. It's a great hobby when taken seriously.
Thanks BudBogart that's the plan to at least eliminate some of the starting mistakes but I know I will still make plenty lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom