new farmer, with some questions!

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

hello everyone. My names vangs, im a new member of this wonderful site. must say this sites more addicting that Facebook lol. Ive been growing for about a year now, 2 grows to be exact. first one didnt turn out to well, did get a final yield but nothing remotly good, unfortunatly.. second grow went very well as far as quality, only yielded 4oz dry on a plant i veged and LSTED for 3 month, so my third grow will be better....Everyone here is great, and helpful. i wanted to let everyone know that youve all taught me alot and helped me out especially threw my first UC grow. I did how ever wanted to ask you guys about something. i noticed the "random auctions" and was wondering what that is exactly?? is it a place where people buy seeds or clones?? also do the people who run the auctions ship across the us states?? and finally, where can i purchase alien genetic seeds? is it threw the auctions? any info would be much appriiated, and i look foward to starting my next grow journal on the site and meeting you guys.

much respect, Vangs

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm vangs!

check out thcbay (link at top of the page) for all the seed auctions.

Top Bottom