New farmer wondering how my girl is doing

• Thread starter mrbubbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Alright just a little update. Starting flush tmrw got about 60- 70 % cloudy trichs. Will put some pics up tmrw.

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

up to day 42. got about 70% cloudy trichs and 7 days out from harvest:)

IMG 0046
IMG 0047
IMG 0048
IMG 0049
IMG 0050
IMG 0051
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

alright guys we are up to day 50 and the chop went on yesterday. everything is looking really nice will have a little update in a few days on the drying.everything went amazingly smooth this run. of course only ran my one plant but should get a pretty decent yield for it just being a random bag seed. also not to mention i invested about 75 bucks into this grow lol. I had three main colas all having a wet weight of about 70 grams apiece the smell has gotten very nice as well still unsure of any kind of strain but it has a really strong fruity pine smell. cant wait to light up a bowl!

IMG 0054
IMG 0055
IMG 0057
IMG 0058
IMG 0060
IMG 0061
IMG 0056
IMG 0059
mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Little update: found out that the bagseed i got was from no particular strain a friend had handed them off and didnt get a chance to ask any questions. BUT amazingly enough this was just a mexican schwag seed lol

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

alright so to get to what everyone has been waiting for lol. got everything dried up and put into jars today to cure. got a couple pics of the drying goin on and a little of the finished product. every one enjoy. only had a single plant this go round as you know and got 3.48 oz dried bud. pretty happy with the overall results we will wait till the cure is out the way and ill update on a smoke report. thanks and hopefully in a week or two ill be poppin some bog lifesaver seeds so stay tuned.

IMG 0060
IMG 0061
IMG 0066
IMG 0067
IMG 0068
IMG 0069
IMG 0070
IMG 0071
IMG 0072
IMG 0073
IMG 0074
IMG 0075
IMG 0076
IMG 0077
IMG 0081
D

DANKJOHNSON

I think you should be ok with 80 I believe the min is 50 I used a 600 watt over a 30x30 area and it was fine you'll have some nice solid nugs.. I'm fixing to set up a small grow I was gonna go about 2000 watts but that just requires so much upkeep I'm just gonna do a 600 watt in a 4x4 tent and enjoy life a little lol your plants are looking good keep it up and keep with the pics and make sure you don't forget about us with dried pics lol

hagardass: you covered a 30'x30' room withe one 600 or you mean a 30''x 30'' grow...if your talking about feet then you are certainly bullshitting

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Alright sorry for the delay, finally got an update for the smoke report. The cured bud turned out great. Nice sweet earthy smell, smoke was excellent having nice sweet taste with some diesel tones to it. Very sedating smoke has helped with my back pain tremendously and helped with sleeping. Overall I found a gem from a bag of shit seeds.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Good deal man glad to hear that smoke worked out for you.. Its def better then having to deal with shady dealers haha

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Def much better and honestly even to have came from a schwag seed se turned out better than most of the good around here. So overall very happy

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

But stay tuned haggard. Your opinion is greatly appreciated and I got some sour lifesaver babes about 10 days from seed now, so new log is in progress.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Ya genetics is one of the biggest factors but is not the only one I've had some terrible bag seed turn out great obviously it wasn't coffee shop worthy but better then most of the stuff you can buy around here for 65 an eighth lol I'll be around of i don't post in your new log the first few days shoot me a pm so i can go subscribe to it i love watching from the start lol see you soon boss.

Top Bottom